forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

I mean like, I already get weird comments from grown ass adults and my ceramics teacher has hit on me,s o I should be used to it, but I thought this site was safe…

You shouldn't be used to it. You shouldn't have to be used to it.

@SpookyJim

Vibe checks? But with aura? Aight then lol. In class so mask pic

cloudy

And a dummy quicc pic with no mask(dw!! It was just for like one second and I put it back on immediately bc safety)

no-mask

first of all very cute glasses, absolutely love that for you :')
second of all pretty colour! It's like a nice pastel spring green

@SpookyJim

I mean like, I already get weird comments from grown ass adults and my ceramics teacher has hit on me,s o I should be used to it, but I thought this site was safe…

You shouldn't be used to it. You shouldn't have to be used to it.

Exactly!
I've had similar experiences and it took me AGES to realize that that's not okay.

Deleted user

We’ll protect you dude! I can understand your experience pretty well, so I know all the ways in which these people should be punished.

@SpookyJim

On God if anyone pulls shit like that again, I will cut a bitch.
I'm extremely protective of people that I care about and I've gone through so much bullshit myself that there's no way in the nine circles of hell that I'm gonna let that fly.

Deleted user

I haven't gone through that, but I don't want others to go through it, so I'll help too.

Deleted user

alright read thru this whole thing and i got some shit to catch up on so lemme vomit out my replies

1. WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T KNOW WHO THOMAS SANDERS IS
  2. @itz_luna_eclipse15 you do be slightly annoying my dude, what in datacat's name
  3. y'alls auras are immaculate
  4. i will personally attack anyone sexualizing anyone ever :)

first of all thank you for recognizing the aura thing and second of all thank you for caring about our smol family here :')

hahaha you're welcome dude :)

Deleted user

Can I get an aura check without posting my face?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm kind of short ack, have short wavy dark brown hair, usually that thicc eyeliner, combat boots, black nail polish, some sort of black ensemble–

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Vibe checks? But with aura? Aight then lol. In class so mask pic

cloudy

And a dummy quicc pic with no mask(dw!! It was just for like one second and I put it back on immediately bc safety)

no-mask

first of all very cute glasses, absolutely love that for you :')
second of all pretty colour! It's like a nice pastel spring green

Aaa ty, we finally replaced the frames that my brother broke. Was very glad they had more in stock. And awesome! I guess it's a sign that I should follow my gut and add more green to my wardrobe lol

@Becfromthedead group

Jesus… I see um… a lot happened while I was gone.
It's really not hard to not make predatory comments towards minors. Or people, period! You should maybe try keeping those nasty-ass thoughts to yourself sometime.
(On the note of aura check, though, I'll get up a picture in a second)

Deleted user

I have surgery on Monday and I don't want to

what's it for, if you're comfy sharing

Mix of wisdom teeth, molar and jaw stuff

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Swim you look very nice. Like aesthetically and you look like you're about to give someone a Big Hug

aaaw thank! I was lol, but my fren too smol and easily flustered to get hug from big fems like me lol

@berlioz

Oof. Are they knocking you out or numbing you?

Deleted user

Oof. Are they knocking you out or numbing you?

Apparently knockin me out