forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

I think I have like one yellow outfit and it's just a off the shoulder top and fishnets with a skirt, becuase it's always whore clown hours

Deleted user

My aesthetic varies from day to day
once I get to lunch I'll take a photo of my current clown outfit

Deleted user

@SpookyJim
Sorry bro, just tired, can't think straight, tho I never have thought straight! ;) But sure, if it makes u happy.

Deleted user

boink

who is tht? I'ma pinch ur cheeks you cutie, you figure out which ones.

hahaha please do not talk to me
that shit is creepy and I don't want your puke vibes near me
I am, once again, uncomfortable with you and once again, don't know you, please don't fucking say weird shit like that to me it's bordering on sexual predatory

Deleted user

And John, I'm not Josh. :)
Like I said, I'm SpookyJim.

Okay, SpookyJim

@Katastrophic group

I'd love to have an aesthetic, like I have so many awesome leather jackets, boots, and punk jeans. But I also love my dresses and soft cardigans. What I actually end up wearing is ratty jeans and the same fleece jackets on a cycle cause ceramics is bad for leather and dresses make it hard to sit at a wheel and also I'm just generally to lazy to try to dress nice.

@SpookyJim

boink

who is tht? I'ma pinch ur cheeks you cutie, you figure out which ones.

hahaha please do not talk to me
that shit is creepy and I don't want your puke vibes near me
I am, once again, uncomfortable with you and once again, don't know you, please don't fucking say weird shit like that to me it's bordering on sexual predatory

zoom
Yeah I haven't been getting good vibes from them either :)

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Okay, SpookyJim

They have DID. There are multiple different people in one body. The alter that is fronting right now is SpookyJim or Jish.

Deleted user

Okay, SpookyJim

They have DID. There are multiple different people in one body. The alter that is fronting right now is SpookyJim or Jish.

I have only met Damien and Bee. My bad…

@berlioz

Zephir, as a gender neutrois person myself I'd very much enjoy reading a web comic about our similar identities. If you were to start it, where would they be posted?

@SpookyJim

What's mine?
IMG-20201103-100700

Orange, I think. But not orange orange. It's like.. peach orange, if that makes sense. It's a pretty colour. :)