forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I guess the good things for me was

• BLM getting a resurgence, It's pretty fucked up that two people had to die and for pretty trivial things for change to come, but as a black person, It kind of opened my eyes, I use to be one of those people who thought BLM was pointless and crack "jokes" like "Triggered SJW REEEEE!" and "i InDeNtIfY AS a AtTaCk HeLlIcOpTeR." Looking back I was pretty ignorant which is especially bad since I had the sources to be informed I just didn't use them

• Christmas was pretty fun, I spent time making candles and eating crabs

• I've been pretty productive here and redid most of my character profiles (though even now some things have became outdated)

• Thanksgiving break was also fun, like me and my mom were kicked out for a while when she and stepdad got in argument, but spending time away from him was peaceful

• My mom is finally in the process of leaving a toxic relationship, It's a bittersweet since she and my brother still are attached to him, though I can't stand his trifiling ass

• I'm in the process of getting an Autism diagnosis and it kind of made me aware to some mannerisms I had and my lack of social skills

• Finding aesthetic core music was also nice, my favorites are wierdcore and city pop

• I developed my art style a bit

@berlioz

This year was shitty, but a great hallmark year in my life. Here are some good things:

• Kept a good relationship with my best friend even though this year rocked both our shit.
  • Realized there's no real (Christian/Islamic) religious reason to not support LGBTQ+ if you interpret your holy text fairly.
  • FINALLY came out to myself (and my sister and friends and teachers) as non binary after trying to suffocate my gender for years lol.
  • Learned my family's political beliefs are very bad and formed my own (ones which I'm very proud of!).
  • Learned A LOT about world religions, which has sparked a new passion!
  • Left my family's toxic branch of religion and the religion entirely, and have been forming my own beliefs and getting involved in different faith communities.
  • Got an ADHD diagnosis which has opened my eyes to SOOOO MUCH, and helped me out tremendously, even if I can't get on the proper medication.
  • Started learning Gaeilge. The grammar trips me up but I think I'm gunna stick to it.
  • Overall grew as a person. I've learned quite a few lessons.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oh 2020 wasn't terrible for me believe it or not. My grandfather passed away but that had to be the worst thing that happened. I just lived in a bubble with a few friends and everything was pretty dang normal. Granted we had to wear a mask for everything, but it was as normal as it could get.

Deleted user

๐ŸŽถI really like winter (the season and the person), yes I do! I really like winter (the season and the person), yes I do! ๐ŸŽถ

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Gonna hop on the train here.

• I was able to reconnect with a very good friend of mine.
  • I graduated college with an Associateโ€™s degree.
  • I got my first โ€œreal jobโ€ which has been pretty rewarding.
  • I was able to satisfy a part of myself by helping out in my community, earning myself a few new friends.
  • I spent another good year with my friends on NB, who I am quite grateful to for having my back and keeping my mental health up during quarantine.

@PastelTart

๐ŸŽถI really like winter (the season and the person), yes I do! I really like winter (the season and the person), yes I do! ๐ŸŽถ

Same! Winter, and winter are both awesome!!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

๐ŸŽถI hate winter (the season, not the person), yes I do! I hate winter (the season, not the person), how 'bout you?๐ŸŽถ

Why do you hate the season of Winter?

I'm more of a warm weather person and don't enjoy the cold. That and I'm a summer baby.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

๐ŸŽถI hate winter (the season, not the person), yes I do! I hate winter (the season, not the person), how 'bout you?๐ŸŽถ

Why do you hate the season of Winter?

I'm more of a warm weather person and don't enjoy the cold. That and I'm a summer baby.

Ah. I'm a January baby. In 27 days, I shall be 18. Mwahahahahaha.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I'm cool with Winter (both the season and person) warm weather would be so bad if the alabama wasn't trying to melt us to death, though I do like it when flowers and berries grow

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I'm cool with Winter (both the season and person) warm weather would be so bad if the alabama wasn't trying to melt us to death, though I do like it when flowers and berries grow

I have family in Alabama.