forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

It's hecking warm where I am, 67 degrees to be exact. I wish it was freezing, this is to warm for November. But on the bright side, it's rainy!

This is why I want to live in Britain. Perfect temperatures, rain, and high humidity.

You've obviously haven't grown up in fear of what humidity can do to curly hair. I bet Ash can relate……..

shudders

this trench helmet not only protects me from Tron quotes but this bad boi covers my trash hair from the humidity.

How dare you insult me and my Tron quotes.

I'll take those odds, Clanker.
I too can play this game. I'll start hurling Star Wars Quotes at light speed.

@Relsey-TheElder

Wait Relsey did you just get out of school?

Noo? I didn't have school today it's a Holiday. I did have home work though, I get out of class at 12:30 pm usually. or earlier depending on the day.

@Relsey-TheElder

It's hecking warm where I am, 67 degrees to be exact. I wish it was freezing, this is to warm for November. But on the bright side, it's rainy!

This is why I want to live in Britain. Perfect temperatures, rain, and high humidity.

You've obviously haven't grown up in fear of what humidity can do to curly hair. I bet Ash can relate……..

shudders

this trench helmet not only protects me from Tron quotes but this bad boi covers my trash hair from the humidity.

How dare you insult me and my Tron quotes.

I'll take those odds, Clanker.
I too can play this game. I'll start hurling Star Wars Quotes at light speed.

Fools! Be silent, and keep your forked tongue behind your teeth!
Beware the Tolkien Fan's for we have much material and multiple languages to work with

Deleted user

Guess what I was going to do tonight: A giant essay that was due a week ago
Guess what I didn't do tonight: …
Guess what I did instead: I just watched wlw tiktoks

On an unrelated note, do some people actually find it hard to keep up with the fast voice at the end of commercials??

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Nah, I don't. But my name is Savannah, and Elias' real name is Elijah. But he's always been called Elias. He's getting his name changed too. He also just wants to be known as Elias. He thinks Elijah is too basic…

Savannah… Whoa… But yeah you’re Winter.

Sometimes I see kids praying over their lunch and they take so long I'm like bruh did you fall asleep
like are you good
it's been awhile since you moved
I don’t mean to make fun of you but I'm worried bruv

Probs just getting all of it in at once for the day Lol.

My Mother: "You need to stop eating so much you're getting kind of chubby
Me: Shoves another piece of garlic Bread in my mouth staring her dead in the eyes
Me: "Good maybe I'll be less cold all the time"

Good job. I am proud.

@Relsey-TheElder

We make fun of the Ford name, calling it "Fix Or Repair Daily."

Indeed, in this house we call it a half orc warlock turned Paladin, and we spell it with a J but yeah, "Fix Or Repair Daily" Works to.

Deleted user

LotR is the best. Tolkien is the best.

I approve of this one.

okay, but consider this:
It's boring