forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

The flash flood warning alarm for my area almost gave me a heart attack. I usually wouldn't panic over these things but the noise was just loud as hell and my heart is beating way too fast

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

The flash flood warning alarm for my area almost gave me a heart attack. I usually wouldn't panic over these things but the noise was just loud as hell and my heart is beating way too fast

You know what really makes my heart almost explode? That amber alert alarm that gets through everything. That sucker is loud, and it can't be turned off.

@furetakunai ac_unit

I think my overall health is bad, but at least I've been able to eat more recently. Before I would get sick after eating less than a quarter of my food plates.

Deleted user

I'll be done with my food and my parents will be just starting to eat…

@SpookyJim

laughs in skinny bitch

high fives in skinny bitch

hell yeah skinny bitch hours B)
i'm 109 pounds and 5'6 :')

I’m 90 pounds and 5’ 0”
so like borderline underweight

dude I'm 20 pounds heavier and 6 inches taller
lemme google real quick if that's underweight 'cause I'm pretty sure it is???

yeah, I did my bmi and it's 17.6
borderline is 18.5 and lower than that is underweight
ironically enough I calculated your bmi and it's the same as mine :)

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Broooo I'm 5' and 160 pounds. But I'm also built like a semi. Just in my legs alone, there's 80 pounds of muscle. My other nick name (unless you play softball and can prove it, you cannot say it) is truck. I'm trying to drop some weight in my belly area, so I can become the ultimate bundle of muscle.

@moss

last time i was skinny i was in fourth grade and was like 60ish pounds and around 4'10-5'
so i just calculated that bmi and it was 14???

@SpookyJim

Broooo I'm 5' and 160 pounds. But I'm also built like a semi. Just in my legs alone, there's 80 pounds of muscle. My other nick name (unless you play softball and can prove it, you cannot say it) is truck. I'm trying to drop some weight in my belly area, so I can become the ultimate bundle of muscle.

bmi time :)
damn 31.2
it says that's obesity but that's not really true because they're not accounting for muscle mass, this is just taking into consideration pounds in fat

Deleted user

I am viking mom. And it scares the living daylights out of people when I wear a tank top. I flex and it looks like I have man shoulders… But then again they've never seen me swing an axe.

VIKING MOM
VIKING MOM
VIKING MOM