forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I literally have a giant project where you create your own island that I need to complete right now or else I'll never finish it and it's already overdue but I just can't-

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I literally have a giant project where you create your own island that I need to complete right now or else I'll never finish it and it's already overdue but I just can't-

Do it or I'll come knock on your door in full Mando'a body armor with a battle axe at 3 in the morning. That's no threat, that's a promise. dO yOuR pRoJeCt nOw!

@furetakunai ac_unit

weird thing to ask, but like, can I vent in someone's DMs, because I haven't really been able to sustain myself today and I just kinda wanna get it out. you don't have to say anything back, I just kinda want someone to at least know how i feel.

Deleted user

weird thing to ask, but like, can I vent in someone's DMs, because I haven't really been able to sustain myself today and I just kinda wanna get it out. you don't have to say anything back, I just kinda want someone to at least know how i feel.

VENT TO ME

Come my child. I am here.

Deleted user

Please ignore this but-

I never realized how often overstimulation/understimulation actually occurs with me. I only really notice it when it gets bad, but aksjkadsjnfe idk why this is so interesting to me

Like those moments when I just can't do anything because something is off, but then I turn on some background music and everything's ok again.

Or those other moments when I turn on background music because it worked for doing stuff and calming me yesterday, but then it just suddenly becomes too much and I have to turn it off.

I'm sorry idk why I find this so interesting but I do

I think this is a reason I like rain so much. The noise provides the perfect amount of stimulation and I just get all calm and happy and everything's ok again

I can relate to that. I listen to songs in another language, or kind of like movie soundtrack ish, (I listen to Two Steps From Hell) their motto is something that I really like. It goes "Music Makes You Braver." and it's something that always calms my mind. You should check them out. Also Marconi Union is literally musical ASMR and it's stimulates brain waves for relaxation and focus. I also recommend them.

@murphysgirl

It's freezing where I am. :D
Someone also just brought me a gourmet cookie because of the accident I got in today and my heart is just like <3333

Deleted user

It's hecking warm where I am, 67 degrees to be exact. I wish it was freezing, this is to warm for November. But on the bright side, it's rainy!

@murphysgirl

It's hecking warm where I am, 67 degrees to be exact. I wish it was freezing, this is to warm for November. But on the bright side, it's rainy!

This is why I want to live in Britain. Perfect temperatures, rain, and high humidity.

This is why I want to live in Britain. Perfect temperatures, rain, and high humidity.

You've obviously haven't grown up in fear of what humidity can do to curly hair. I bet Ash can relate……..

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

You've obviously haven't grown up in fear of what humidity can do to curly hair. I bet Ash can relate……..

shudders

@moss

So I haven't been outside in a couple of days and i just checked the weather and it's 35 degrees out wtf?? Last time I went out it was in the 60s at night.

shudders

this trench helmet not only protects me from Tron quotes but this bad boi covers my trash hair from the humidity.

@murphysgirl

shudders

this trench helmet not only protects me from Tron quotes but this bad boi covers my trash hair from the humidity.

How dare you insult me and my Tron quotes.

@furetakunai ac_unit

shudders

This shit is a fucking nightmare sometimes