forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

Mainly because my ex best friend was screaming at me that I was hanging around a demon and he'd make me a demon too. Like she was dead serious about it…
um
what

Deleted user

girls with short curly hair are just jghskdk

girls in general are just jghskdk

Deleted user

Ok but can we all agree that the rulers of the South (in America) are Alabama and Virginia

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Ok but can we all agree that the rulers of the South (in America) are Alabama and Virginia

I forgot Alabama existed

Anyways the rulers of the south north are Pennsylvania and New York (the state not the town)

Deleted user

I forgot Alabama existed

Anyways the rulers of the south are Pennsylvania and New York (the state not the town)

I'm confused- aren't those states in the north???

@moss

Nah it's like Georgia and Louisana or smth
There's nothing to do in Alabama

Deleted user

Well, I agree with you if we were in the 19th century to the early 20th, but I would put Texas up there…maybe that's just me…I'm sort of prejudiced :D

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I forgot Alabama existed

Anyways the rulers of the south north are Pennsylvania and New York (the state not the town)

I meant to say north

Deleted user

Well, I agree with you if we were in the 19th century to the early 20th, but I would put Texas up there…maybe that's just me…I'm sort of prejudiced :D

Idk, I feel like I'd put Texas right behind them, but not right at the top

Deleted user

I forgot Alabama existed

I meant to say north

Oh yeah then definetly

@moss

i forget texas is in the south
to me it has it's own region