forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

Some notable excepts Are

"Hello, Goodmorning I am sleep deprived and have no filter and the world is like great big hula hoops, just going spin spin spin. Maybe jupiter just really likes hula hooping, I appreciate that jupiter like hula hooping because jupiter looks pretty with hula hoops. wait no. I'm thinking of Saturn abort mission, take back all the compliments, Jupiter just likes dancing and spinning a lot without the hula hoops and Jupiter is also a really great piece, much pretty i like the part where it goes, oh I can't sing over Text sad times."

"What was that. oh I forgot that Pippin collar has a bell he's just running around like a crazy. "

" I'm not on Drugs I'm just very tired and should probably sleep but you know the brain goes, Beep boop no sleep sloop.

"ever just hear a car lock noise but in your brain and you're startled because who in their right mind is locking the car at this hour and then you realize it was you. your brain was locking the car at this hour. This key bored goes click clack, Lindsey had a typewriter and it click clacks more and it has a little bell noise and it's very cute and very aesthetic"

" Lindsey also has a very old stapler, the kind with the thing that looks like a nail that you hit with your hand because they understood that no monster would staple with their full hand holding the stapler because they would mess up the edges and it wouldn't be pretty. Hold the paper hit the stapler. "

"No Dieing allowed, nope, do not do the death "

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Yeah, I'm fine. Shell-shocked, but OK. I'm currently in my sheep-sheep pajamas and watching my fiancé make me hot chocolate.

Nice, and I know the feeling. I was in an accident on september 23 and my car still isn't fixed. I'm dealing with a 3rd party insurance company and most of them are crooked….

Deleted user

Yeah, I'm fine. Shell-shocked, but OK. I'm currently in my sheep-sheep pajamas and watching my fiancé make me hot chocolate.

I've never been in a car accident. I hope you feel better soon.

@murphysgirl

I've never been in a car accident. I hope you feel better soon.

Me too… I think Imma just vibe, snuggle, and watch some Grand Tour to unwind. And then it's back to psychology homework. YEET.

@murphysgirl

@murphysgirl I'm so sorry!
I'm glad you're okay though!

The weird thing? Where we ended up, we were five feet away from an electrical box. I coulda been dead.

Was your car totalled?

No. We didn't roll or anything. Airbags, cracked window, bent fender. That's pretty much it. The same can't be said for the other car. Bonnet off, fender off too, shattered window.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

The weird thing? Where we ended up, we were five feet away from an electrical box. I coulda been dead.

Was your car totalled?

No. We didn't roll or anything. Airbags, cracked window, bent fender. That's pretty much it. The same can't be said for the other car. Bonnet off, fender off too, shattered window.

Your airbags went out?

@murphysgirl

Was your car totalled?

Your airbags went out?

They went off, yeah. I was in the backseat.