forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

what have i done…

Ella it's not your fault…
It's not anyone's fault…
If you want, you can PM me…

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

hey, i have no idea what's going on, and i won't pry into it, but @NutEllaDraws i just want u to know whatever's going on u can get through it, i believe in u <3 if u need anything at all u can lmk ok?

Deleted user

hey, i have no idea what's going on, and i won't pry into it, but @NutEllaDraws i just want u to know whatever's going on u can get through it, i believe in u <3 if u need anything at all u can lmk ok?

^^^^^^^
<3

Deleted user

I call upon Eris for medical advice, because google has failed me.
@Mendokuse

Wassup?

@berlioz

@Mendokuse

Wassup?

Do you know what it means if you just aren't hungry? Like it started about last week, rlly bad nausea everytime I ate, and pretty much all day. I started to loose my appetite. So I tried to eat smaller meals to soothe the nausea. It didn't really work, but the other day I noticed I wasn't feeling hungry at all. No appetite, no hunger pains, no snacking, nothing. It's kinda whack bc I'm a chronic snacker, and I love food, but now I just can't eat comfortably and my body's not even reminded me too eat. It's weird, google doesn't seem to have an answer.

@HighPockets group

Since I know y'all like my cat, I need you guys to know that she woke me up at 5 am this morning by meowing at me and slapping my bedroom door repeatedly until my dad took her upstairs.

Deleted user

Google fails everyone I think

Google's my bff, just didn't pull thru this time. RIP.

Set the expectations reaaaal low for any search engine

Deleted user

@Mendokuse

Wassup?

Do you know what it means if you just aren't hungry? Like it started about last week, rlly bad nausea everytime I ate, and pretty much all day. I started to loose my appetite. So I tried to eat smaller meals to soothe the nausea. It didn't really work, but the other day I noticed I wasn't feeling hungry at all. No appetite, no hunger pains, no snacking, nothing. It's kinda whack bc I'm a chronic snacker, and I love food, but now I just can't eat comfortably and my body's not even reminded me too eat. It's weird, google doesn't seem to have an answer.

Oh I actually have this problem as well due to a maelstrom of lovely issues. (I have alarms set to remind me to eat and a friend that gets mad when I dont)

BUT MORE TO THE POINT–This can be attributed to stress. The chemicals whooshing around your brain are blocking out other signals. It's very common actually. I would just keep eating at your normal times which really gentle foods–breads, rice, applesauce, soft green veggies, etc.–and your body should snap back eventually. The most important thing it to get in those good good vitamins and hydrate.

Also, because of quarantine, your body isnt using up as much energy to go about it's day so its not requiring you to replenish as often. But its not smart to wait until you feel hungry to eat, by that time your body is already in a bad state. You want to make sure to keep a good schedule.

@berlioz

Oh I actually have this problem as well due to a maelstrom of lovely issues. (I have alarms set to remind me to eat and a friend that gets mad when I dont)

BUT MORE TO THE POINT–This can be attributed to stress. The chemicals whooshing around your brain are blocking out other signals. It's very common actually. I would just keep eating at your normal times which really gentle foods–breads, rice, applesauce, soft green veggies, etc.–and your body should snap back eventually. The most important thing it to get in those good good vitamins and hydrate.

Also, because of quarantine, your body isnt using up as much energy to go about it's day so its not requiring you to replenish as often. But its not smart to wait until you feel hungry to eat, by that time your body is already in a bad state. You want to make sure to keep a good schedule.

Thx man. I take vitamins and eat generally healthyish, just the suddenness of this all is spooky. I'll try to find more gentle foods, applesauce is the only thing rn that's not making me nauseous.

Deleted user

That's usually my go to when I'm feeling like this. Applesauce is a gift to this world.

@HighPockets group

Apple butter is great too, there's this pioneer/Civil War era reenactment-festival I love in Illinois, and they make apple butter and cornbread that's to die for. And also homemade fries. And homemade donut holes.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It's time for a little thing I like to call "realizing that my hair is probably mostly too dark for the dye to actually show up and now I'm anxious but I'm also too terrified to bleach my hair"

Lol I feel that.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

And Nutella. Maybe you screwed up. But something to hold on to is that all of us are here for you. And you said something about being afraid you would shove us away. Not gonna happen with me.