forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

BET
YOU GO TO THE HAIR SALON AND IT TAKES THREE PEOPLE TO UNTANGLE THAT MESS

YEAH YOU WOULD KNOW, DAMAGED HAIR IS WORSE THAN NATURAL, HEALTHY CURLS

GIRL MY HAIR IS SOFTER THAN THE PERSONALITY YOU WISH YOU HAD
YOUR CURLS ARE PROBABLY F A K E
HOW'S THAT PERM LIFE TREATING YA?

Deleted user

BET

RIIIGHT CUS BLEACHED HAIR IS SOFT NOW??
MY CURLS ARE TOO REAL, BITCH
YOUR BRITTLE ASS HAIR IS PROBABLY THE SOFTEST PART OF YOU

Deleted user

BET

RIIIGHT CUS BLEACHED HAIR IS SOFT NOW??
MY CURLS ARE TOO REAL, BITCH
YOUR BRITTLE ASS HAIR IS PROBABLY THE SOFTEST PART OF YOU

CURLS AIN'T SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE THAT
YOUR HAIR IS JUST ONE GIANT C L U M P
MY HAIR HAS V O L U M E, BITCH ASS

@Moxie group

It's time for a little thing I like to call "realizing that my hair is probably mostly too dark for the dye to actually show up and now I'm anxious but I'm also too terrified to bleach my hair"

You could do what I do and just do the ends of your hair so if you hate it you can just cut it off

Deleted user

Well I'm a mess again
What else is new?
what happened to me, who am i, can i just die

@Pickles group

It's time for a little thing I like to call "realizing that my hair is probably mostly too dark for the dye to actually show up and now I'm anxious but I'm also too terrified to bleach my hair"

You could do what I do and just do the ends of your hair so if you hate it you can just cut it off

The ends of my hair are the darkest from when I dyed it a while ago and it kind of faded but not really. And it's just sort of a bunch of different colors all over. Idk. It'll show up on at least part and it might be really gross, but then it'll wash out and be okay. I hope

Deleted user

TODAY IS THE DAY I GET MY HAIR CUT!!! IVE WAITED A MONTH AND A HALF FOR THIS!!!!!

Deleted user

TODAY IS THE DAY I GET MY HAIR CUT!!! IVE WAITED A MONTH AND A HALF FOR THIS!!!!!

YAY!!!!!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i’m already yelling at myself
i think i interpreted everything right but i can’t bring myself to dislike a fren…

i just wanna apologize, lie and say i made everything up, even if it would make things worse for me, it could make them better…

Deleted user

i’m already yelling at myself
i think i interpreted everything right but i can’t bring myself to dislike a fren…

Is it… them?
you know who i'm talking about

Deleted user

yep

I'm guilty too
I might not have a reason because we weren't close
But I still feel the same

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

God. I fucking hate mosquitoes. They're everywhere in Holland the second it gets warm. You suffer through a harsh seven month winter. Wind. Rain. Six hours a day of sun. Finally you can go outside without a damn jacket. Open the windows, wow! Fresh air! And for what. To get EATEN. YEAH OKAY MAYBE I WANT TO SLEEP WITH THE FUCKING WINDOW OPEN. I'M NOT ASKING FOR SOME litTLE BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER TO COME IN AND FUCKING SUCK THE BLOOD OUT OF ME WHILE I SLEEP.

I HAVE A MOSQUITO BITE

ON MY

ASS.

HOW IN THE FLYING FRESH HELL DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN.

@Moxie group

I call upon Eris for medical advice, because google has failed me.
@Mendokuse

(She doesn’t tend to be super active on the weekends, so if she doesn’t respond until tomorrow, that’s the reason)

Deleted user

(Okay who is nightmare, why don't they have an @, and why am I so confused by this)

@berlioz

I call upon Eris for medical advice, because google has failed me.
@Mendokuse

(She doesn’t tend to be super active on the weekends, so if she doesn’t respond until tomorrow, that’s the reason)

👌 Thx bro

@Anemone eco

(Okay who is nightmare, why don't they have an @, and why am I so confused by this)

I don't really (pretty sure I do) know. Don't think about it too much though, 'kay?

@HighPockets group

oh no oh gosh oh crap oh feck

You'll be alright, okay? We won't let anything happen to you and it's not your fault

Yeah, we're here for you. You didn't do anything wrong.