forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@saor_illust school

oh god…
i screwed up so badly…
why did i give them a second chance????
this turned out so bad…
im still very upset at how i chose to handle that situation the first time around…
and look what ive done…
i got a friend involved
and then i had to save them from her…
argh, i'm still really upset with myself…
i've been told i shouldnt blame myself for this, but i cant help it…

at least from this incident, i was finally able to block her…

{context, i have a toxic friend who i can only contact through discord. for a while, i have had her muted, becuase i would feel guilty blocking her, but now, i have blocked her and i feel no remorse}

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

aand once again my brain hurts and i am in an extremely grumpy mood
wonderful
we’re really doing this shit again

…honestly i don’t understand how y’all can still pretend to be friends with me at this point

Deleted user

ohno !
how can i help, fren ?

I don't know. Still kind of shaken up. Haven't had dreams like those in a while.

Fun fact: PTSD dreams are usually not dreams about what actually happened, but horror-ified versions of things that did. So, take one traumatic event, add in some impossible, terrifying things, and make it worse.

@Relsey-TheElder

Not every piece of art is a master piece, nor does it have to be. That's kinda the point, Art is something that doesn't have to be perfect to be pretty, It doesn't have to be pretty to be art. It doesn't have to be perfect to be art.

@Pickles group

Not every piece of art is a master piece, nor does it have to be. That's kinda the point, Art is something that doesn't have to be perfect to be pretty, It doesn't have to be pretty to be art. It doesn't have to be perfect to be art.

The hand has to look like a gosh darn hand and I can't do it

Deleted user

yOU KNOW WHOSE ART REALLY SUCKS?
EMI'S

YOU KNOW WHAT

At least I draw, Miriam >:(

@berlioz

MY HANDSSSS I feel like an old man with arthritis. Aaaaaaarggggg!!! (I chopped down a big tree and my hands are still in massive discomfort.

K but why did u chop down a tree?

Deleted user

EMI'S

YOU KNOW WHAT

RAMEN NOODLE HAIR LOOKIN ASS

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

MY HANDSSSS I feel like an old man with arthritis. Aaaaaaarggggg!!! (I chopped down a big tree and my hands are still in massive discomfort.)

K but why did u chop down a tree?

Work. It needed to die so I was chosen as I have striven with pruning this tree for many years.

Deleted user

EMI'S

YOU KNOW WHAT

AT LEAST MY HAIR IS HEALTHY, MS. I DYE MY HAIR TOO MUCH AND BLEACH IT TOO OFTEN

@Pickles group

It's time for a little thing I like to call "realizing that my hair is probably mostly too dark for the dye to actually show up and now I'm anxious but I'm also too terrified to bleach my hair"

Deleted user

EMI'S

YOU KNOW WHAT

AT LEAST MY HAIR IS HEALTHY, MS. I DYE MY HAIR TOO MUCH AND BLEACH IT TOO OFTEN

BET

YOU GO TO THE HAIR SALON AND IT TAKES THREE PEOPLE TO UNTANGLE THAT MESS

@Anemone eco

It's time for a little thing I like to call "realizing that my hair is probably mostly too dark for the dye to actually show up and now I'm anxious but I'm also too terrified to bleach my hair"

Oof. Well, best of luck with your hair-dying endeavours.

Deleted user

BET
YOU GO TO THE HAIR SALON AND IT TAKES THREE PEOPLE TO UNTANGLE THAT MESS

YEAH YOU WOULD KNOW, DAMAGED HAIR IS WORSE THAN NATURAL, HEALTHY CURLS