forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Same, but a weird mix of angsty teenager and bitter old person

^^^ also I have more crackhead energy now than ever before

Same. I'm slowly achieving Crackhead Jyn.

@RedTheLoveless

Like, I shouldn't be this bitter over someone's horrible writing being praised just because there's a lot of it with no substance or general concern for proper grammar. I shouldn't be so bitter over that but I am, and the English Teacher in me is pulling out my hair over this. It shouldn't matter or be considered impressive at how much someone writes if it's seriously lacking in quality.

FUCK

@HighPockets group

Like, I shouldn't be this bitter over someone's horrible writing being praised just because there's a lot of it with no substance or general concern for proper grammar. I shouldn't be so bitter over that but I am, and the English Teacher in me is pulling out my hair over this. It shouldn't matter or be considered impressive at how much someone writes if it's seriously lacking in quality.

FUCK

Oh no, who/what is it?

@RedTheLoveless

FUCK

Oh no, who/what is it?

Something I regret reading.

@HighPockets group

FUCK

Oh no, who/what is it?

Something I regret reading.

Published book, fanfic, or roleplay?

@RedTheLoveless

Is this about the warrior cats roleplay? Because I'm doing my best to make my writing terrible

Oh no, I'm enjoying that because I know it's supposed to be ironic and meant to be taken lightly.

@RedTheLoveless

Man, I don't even know what it is and I'm bitter now. Like, just how bad were the grammar mistakes?

Imagine: no capitalization at all, repetitive sentence structure, and basic punctuation with the writer shotgunning commas throughout the entirety of the text

@HighPockets group

Man, I don't even know what it is and I'm bitter now. Like, just how bad were the grammar mistakes?

Imagine: no capitalization at all, repetitive sentence structure, and basic punctuation with the writer shotgunning commas throughout the entirety of the text

D:
I would die.

@Anemone eco

I… what..? This– this has to be some poorly-done fanfiction or original work, right?

@Pickles group

Is this about the warrior cats roleplay? Because I'm doing my best to make my writing terrible

Oh no, I'm enjoying that because I know it's supposed to be ironic and meant to be taken lightly.

Okay good

@RedTheLoveless

I… what..? This– this has to be some poorly-done fanfiction or original work, right?

Oh yes, it's an original piece of work alright.

If it was professionally published, I'd be committing arson right about now. Full Fahrenheit 451 on that bitch

@Musical_Queen

My ankle and heel are sore from attempting to learn how to skateboard that it hurts to walk on it and I missed the due date for 2 tests because my internet was down but my teachers are refusing to let me take the test and now my mom is mad for not turning all my stuff in and it sucks

Deleted user

I understanad noboydu is o nbut ijust ahd threer ptsd dreamsm, he.p