forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@RedTheLoveless

My brother happened.

I feel that. Only with me it's my mother.

Mood. I know some people would be like "Oh but that's your family. You have to love your family, right?" And my answer to that is no, not when they don't love you in the first place.

My brother is the most selfish, vindictive, untrustworthy, self-centered leech of a human being of which I'm unfortunately related to. And that's saying something when I have a gandmother who is an actual psychopath.

I've stopped thinking of him as true family for a while now, but today was the last straw pulled from an empty hand.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

My brother happened.

I feel that. Only with me it's my mother.

Mood. I know some people would be like "Oh but that's your family. You have to love your family, right?" And my answer to that is no, not when they don't love you in the first place.

My brother is the most selfish, vindictive, untrustworthy, self-centered leech of a human being of which I'm unfortunately related to. And that's saying something when I have a gandmother who is an actual psychopath.

I've stopped thinking of him as true family for a while now, but today was the last straw pulled from an empty hand.

Wow… I wouldn't go so far as to say I don't consider my mom family. She is family. But she is also just a little bit ignorant and manipulative. And has a really really bad habit of guilt-tripping me, or saying things in such a way that it feels like it's designed to kill my good mood.

@RedTheLoveless

Oh I know, Jyn. I would've absolutely cut him completely out of my life a long time ago, but he's still a minor and my father refuses to "give up on him." At least he's not staying at the house any more, which is a relief. He's "moved in" with a responsible family. This other family is literally the last bridge he hasn't burned, and if he pulls anythong, there's nothing left to do until it's too late. I know he needs help. Just seeing his room is enough evidence that he's struggling with a mental illness. But we can't get him the help he really needs until he becomes a true danger to himself or others, not to mention that his therapist is a joke (she's an old lady easily blinded by his charisma to not realize that he rarely speaks any truth).

Deleted user

Who's gonna try to dye their hair, tomorrow, THIS GUY, who's gonna try to persuade their mom to let them dye their own hair, THIS GUY! who's never dyed their own hair without help? THIS GUY. who also saw a fluffy baby outside in my backyard? THIS GUY! who also noticed they are annoyed by their own words THIS GUY!

Deleted user

When you're pretty triggered but you feel like if you talk about it you'll get backstabbed

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Why am I even trying to finish When Angels Fall?? It's so cringe and extremely creepy, but I gotta know if they actually die or not. Y'all remember when MyStreet was actually realistic fiction?
For those of you that don't know what it is, don't look it up. I'm not doing this to anybody else.

Deleted user

I'm so far from okay help

My PMs are open

you are The Best Mom but you're not a female so XD

@RedTheLoveless

I'm so far from okay help

My PMs are open

you are The Best Mom but you're not a female so XD

Indeed, but Emi is Best Mom. I'm just Trying-Their-Best Parent or just the Tired-But-Caring Dad, but that's more Dom's territory

@HighPockets group

DOM

What was that expression you used about Bernie Sanders?? I forgot it and I was gonna steal it for my writing D:
Something about socks???