forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

either you get it from somewhere else or he comes to your house and gives you it.

Deleted user

facts
I mean, I could email him, but he hates me so he'll probably just tell me I should already have it

Deleted user

my friend promised me to send it as soon as I found out about it

Deleted user

I'd also like to point out he hates me because I yelled at him for letting a student call another one a whore until she was crying

Deleted user

why does one of my anxiety tics have to be rolling my eyes back my fucking head hurts

Deleted user

Well, why don't you have it?

I was gone when he handed it out.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It is currency used in the AC world and if you ever want to do anything, you're always in debt. I usually have ~40,000 bells and rn I have 80.

I used 40,000 gold to buy one card in Clash Royale two months ago and still haven't recovered.

Deleted user

Why am I even trying to finish When Angels Fall?? It's so cringe and extremely creepy, but I gotta know if they actually die or not. Y'all remember when MyStreet was actually realistic fiction?
For those of you that don't know what it is, don't look it up. I'm not doing this to anybody else.

i finished it and cried like CRAZY

Deleted user

Y'all remember when MyStreet was actually realistic fiction?

Thanks for the flashbacks

honestly im still obsessed over Aphmau's MInecraft diaries, and OMG i loved IT.

Deleted user

dear person in indonesia
stop trying to hack my spotify????
it's annoying?
and also, what are you looking for lmao???
my three Eminem playlists???
all my other emo crap???????

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

dear person in indonesia
stop trying to hack my spotify????
it's annoying?
and also, what are you looking for lmao???
my three Eminem playlists???
all my other emo crap???????

How the fuck

Deleted user

why does one of my anxiety tics have to be rolling my eyes back my fucking head hurts

Mood, one of my tics is just,,, slamming my hands against my head and rubbing at my eyes until it's red.