forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

CAUSE ITS NOT JUST ONE RANDOM PERSON
OR TWO RANDOM PEOPLE

Honestly, I feel that. Sometimes I'm just up at 4AM and I see a random person and I'm like. Who dat boi??? Who him is???

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Well then, it's time for me to be the parent because my parents are in meetings for the next few hours
I've already calmed my sister down from a meltdown and given her a band-aid because she scraped her leg

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

my mom made homemade waffles and she’s letting us put chocolate chips in all the holes and cover it in whipped cream
i have a feeling today is gonna be a good day as well

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

it’s so weird
like i expected quarantine to be one of the worst times of my life but it’s actually been really pleasant???
it’s just like normal, except my parents are home, my friends are online, I can talk to people-
wednesdays are cancelled, my worries are gone, and everywhere i look there’s all these videos and articles of things to do when you’re stuck at home, so i’m no longer as bored
i want it to go away, i want to see my best friend again, but at the same time i don’t want it all to end…
i like being able to talk to you
i like not having to feel alone
it’s really nice…

Deleted user

I just realized how much I rely on people appreciating something I do to keep me happy, wow, self-esteem issues really be hitting hard. Like, I posted my sketchbook like ten minutes ago and now that no one responded I'm like "oh gods, what if me getting into the art schoolwas a mistake. My art's horrible, no one likes it!"

@Pickles group

My sister got up at 12:15 even though it's her week to feed the cat and she's been starving every morning all week but that's none of my business

Deleted user

My sister got up at 12:15 even though it's her week to feed the cat and she's been starving every morning all week but that's none of my business

the "but that's none of my business" killed me

Deleted user

my friend won't send me pictures of the packet I don't have, and the only other way I can get it is my teacher delivering it to my house, which I'm hella uncomfortable with.