forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

THIS MANS IS THE REASON I'M BROKE! I just had to spend 30,000 bells to improve my island. I have 80 bells to my name and I'm mad about it.

I WANNA PLAY SO BADLY BUT I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!
goes to grab 3DS and play new leaf alone…

so I'm in the very beginning of an mlm rp and they're moving into an apartment as friends but it only has one bedroom and my boy just suggested they share at the exact moment a mover handed him his gay flag

goals

WHICH RP IS THIS TAG ME SO I CAN READ IT.

Deleted user

so I'm in the very beginning of an mlm rp and they're moving into an apartment as friends but it only has one bedroom and my boy just suggested they share at the exact moment a mover handed him his gay flag

goals

Deleted user

I just got animal crossing and WOWIE this is a masterpiece
Also, the bitchy Wells is back and I want him

goals

THE TITLE ALONE IS GOLD I APPROVE.

I went from 80 bells to 101,420 today

How
I need answers

I made all the bunny day recipies, sold them, then sold two inventories full of stuff from nook miles tours

I can make several hundred thousand on ACNL within half an hour just harvesting my perfect fruit trees.

(Also I'm at my dad's until monday morning so HELLO NOTEBOOK NO MORE SECRECY FOR A LITTLE BLIP OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Yes I am very happy rn.

Deleted user

someone join this, it sounds awesome and I want to stalk it

Deleted user

fucking
tics
stop

What tics?

I have pretty bad anxiety tics.

Deleted user

My friends are convinced it's tourette's butttttttt–

@RedTheLoveless

DOES ANYONE STILL PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF WELCOME AMIIBO????
PLEASE FRIEND CODE ME!!!!!!!!

Mood but I still have yet to get New Leaf

Deleted user

fucking
tics
stop

What tics?

Was thinking sort of like that

Deleted user

fucking
tics
stop

What tics?

Yea, they're usually rolling my eyes back, smashing keys or repeatedly hitting two (i.e. dfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf) or making very high pitched noises. The eye one sucks because it gives me headaches but I can't stop. And the typing one makes it hard to answer texts and write. The noise one just sucks and annoys me.

Deleted user

fucking
tics
stop

What tics?

Yea, they're usually rolling my eyes back, smashing keys or repeatedly hitting two (i.e. dfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf) or making very high pitched noises. The eye one sucks because it gives me headaches but I can't stop. And the typing one makes it hard to answer texts and write. The noise one just sucks and annoys me.

There's a youtuber with Tourette's who manages to record videos among all the tics, you should check her out

Deleted user

fucking
tics
stop

What tics?

There's a youtuber with Tourette's who manages to record videos among all the tics, you should check her out

I might, what's her name?

Deleted user

fucking
tics
stop

What tics?

I might, what's her name?

I think it's Tourettes Teen or something like that, I saw an article about her and forgot most of it