forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Off that topic. I HAVE A TON OF MAKE-UP WORK TO DO AND I WISH TO DIE.

SAME I WAS OUT FOR A WEEK

ME TOO. HIGH FIVE!

WE CAN SUFFER WITH WORK TOGETHER

@Pickles group

The flu sucks. But I’m going to be ok. As the god Bob Ross says it’s just some happy little accidents. But sad and big

Ah yes our god Bob Ross

he is our winter guard show and I am very happy

Deleted user

GUUUUUUYS! BECAUSE I AM UNMEDICATED, WITH 4 DIFFERENT MENTAL DISEASES I KEEP SCREWING UP MY DREAM RELATIONSHIP AND I AM UNABLE TO CONVINCE MY PARENTS TO LIKE GET ME MEDICATION OR ANY OF THE THERAPY I OBVIOUSLY NEED! I WAS EVEN DIAGNOSED WITH ASPERGERS WHEN I WAS LIKE 6 AND THEY NEVER DID ANYTHING ABOUT IIIIIIIIIIT AND AHHHHHHH

Deleted user

GUUUUUUYS! BECAUSE I AM UNMEDICATED, WITH 4 DIFFERENT MENTAL DISEASES I KEEP SCREWING UP MY DREAM RELATIONSHIP AND I AM UNABLE TO CONVINCE MY PARENTS TO LIKE GET ME MEDICATION OR ANY OF THE THERAPY I OBVIOUSLY NEED! I WAS EVEN DIAGNOSED WITH ASPERGERS WHEN I WAS LIKE 6 AND THEY NEVER DID ANYTHING ABOUT IIIIIIIIIIT AND AHHHHHHH

mega rip

Deleted user

I got a new OTP and it’s embarrassing… is it weird I ship real people?

Deleted user

As long as you don't force it on other people or try to make it canon, and can joke about it and like not make it super creepy or weird, and keep it mostly to yourself then it's fine. I do the same.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

So what conditions do you have? (If you have ADHD i might be able to offer advice… (As another ADHD kid)

Deleted user

I keep it too myself and don’t force it but I ship it like fed ex, it’s worse of a problem then Tododeku is. If you know me before my death then you know how I am around Tododeku.

Deleted user

So what conditions do you have? (If you have ADHD i might be able to offer advice… (As another ADHD kid)

ADHD, Bipolar Depression, slight anxiety and slight insomnia, though those two are only sort of officialized, and Aspegers.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

ADHD, Bipolar Depression, slight anxiety and slight insomnia, though those two are only sort of officialized, and Aspegers.

If you need advice on managing techniques with ADHD just PM me!

Deleted user

If you need advice on managing techniques with ADHD just PM me!

Thank you guys, it's more the Aspergers. Oh and does Trust Issues count as a mental disease? Lotsa that. Cause like Aspergers is a form of Autism in a way. And so I'm desensitized to like emotions and stuff, and I'm just so stupid. I'm trying to work on it but it's HAAAAAARD.

Deleted user

No not like dream like he's THE ONE Pickles. Love of my life. Loving him is like a dream(which I don't get because once I had a dream where I led an army of centaurs soooo….) I'd do some research. Wikipedia has a wonderful article all about it.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Not really, as long as you don’t make it weird for the people you ship you’re fine, in fact I know a lot of beans who ship real people, it’s quite common

however my discord friends don’t quite understand the “don’t make it weird” thing

Deleted user

Having Asperger's doesn't mean you are stupid…???
wt–actual–f