forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 221 followers

Deleted user

(Mr. Woods) “Ok, so all you need to do is write what the tribes ate and how they got it.” (Siri) “THIS IS AS LOUD AS IT GETS!”
“Affectionate nickname for husband asking a question?” “Distracted affirmative reply!”

@CinnamonTheChristmassyBagelDefibrillator

(Mr. Woods) “Ok, so all you need to do is write what the tribes ate and how they got it.” (Siri) “THIS IS AS LOUD AS IT GETS!”
“Affectionate nickname for husband asking a question?” “Distracted affirmative reply!”

Calling for male parental figure!

Deleted user

“Outlandish male rage intensification!”
“Mrs. Huezo! Adalyn keeps saying I’ve repented, and I don’t know what that means!” (someone else in the class) “It’s like…if you swear, you forgive Jesus and he gives you a handshake.”
“Ryland! I own your legs!” “NO! RYLAND! JACE DOESN’T OWN YOUR LEGS, I DO!”
“Dallas, that sounded like an orchestra philosophy.”
“Is it the certain male you’ve been having dreams about recently.” “Yes, he was serving us sushi.”
(Jason) “Brayan! Mi amiga!” (Taylor and Dani) “Jason, amiga means female.” (Jason) “No! The translator says it means friend!” turns around chromebook (Dani and Taylor absolutely dying laughing) “AMIGA MEANS FEMININE FRIEND, AND AMIGO MEANS MASCULINE FRIEND!” (Jason) “OHHH! HAHAHA! turns to Brayan AMIGO! turns to Dani and Taylor AMIGA, AMIGA! turning to Austen and doing the dude hand thing AMIGA!!!”
“So, what are your thoughts on an octopus apocalypse?”
“When my 5-year-old son was 2, he was just learning to talk and said, ‘Mama! Dada! Deoxyribonucleic Acid!’”
“Think about it. Are you crying over a boy or an onion?”
“I found out who took the hall pass.” “DON’T SAY THAT PHRASE, ISAAC”
“Hello, this is Kermit the Frog. Just a friendly reminder that if I see you doing anything non-essential without a face-mask, I will- STOOOOOOOMP YOUR KNEECAPS! BaCkWaRdS!”

@IamNOTachickenok

You can create and share Themes; customize an existing Theme, save it under a new name, then use its share link.
Support
Bug Repair
Suggest a Feature
Get help & support
Get Involved
Donate
Contribute
Clock Tab
Roadmap
Source Code
Contact
About
Legal & conduct
Code of Conduct
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy

Deleted user

Current, ongoing list of Ophelia’s nicknames:

Opioids

Opedophile (Please never use this)

Ofelyah (Oh – fe – lie - yuh)

Ophie

Ophifula

Ohfifi

Fifiya

Oph

Ophy

Loafers

Phil

Phila

Moisty

Motchu

Misty

Deleted user

“Roses are red, violets are blue, I have five fingers, and the middle one’s for you.”
“Oh, hey! I know Ryland! I own his ears!”
“GUYS! SOFIA’S ABOUT TO DIE!” “At dying school?”
“Grace. Can you start vengeance against blood?”
“I’ll bray like a cow!” “Cows bray?” “Yeah! They bray to heaven for a chance to eat their counterparts!”
“Jason’s middle name is EDWARD???”
“I won ‘most likely to be seen with a good book.’ I have nothing to say about my future.”
“Jace. You’re most likely to go to jail for starting a cult about Bill Gates, then become Bill Gates.”
“You just accidentally, casually, just stab them in the butt.”
“My mom said I could be whatever I want when I grow up, so I’m going to be either a unicorn or a racoon pilot. I think being a racoon pilot would be pretty fun.”
“How do you say Data?” “Well, usually Dah-tuh. Day-tuh sounds professional. Like, clasps hands ‘We’ve been looking at your Day-tuh.’” “No, Dah-tuh sounds way more professional. Like ‘We’ve been looking at your Dah-tuh.’” “NO! YOU CAN’T! THAT’S MY DADDY!!!”
(Lily) “Mrs. Isham, after hearing about your theory of Jace’s future, what do you think we’ll be?” (Mrs. Isham) “Oh! I know exactly! turns to Mia Well, you’ll for sure be like an author. But like, the really good author. You’ll be on Oprah or something, because it’s like, so good.” turning to Lily ooo, ok. Um…contemplates oh! I know. You’ll have like an instagram account, and you’ll have a bunch of followers. But you’re not an influencer, you just have a great job and everyone likes you.”
Violas: “We don’t have to play here. We can make a sandwich, read a book, have grandchildren, then we play again!”

@Kanaroli group

Complete the point-slope equation of the line through
(

)
(8,−8)left parenthesis, 8, comma, minus, 8, right parenthesis and
(
)
(9,8)left parenthesis, 9, comma, 8, right parenthesis.