forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

Deleted user

Signs and Symptoms of the Illness.

Health Risks: What happens to your body

Possible Causes: Find what causes the disorder i.e. Genes/DNA, viruses, etc…

In what ways can people help others with this mental illness?

What are the treatment options?

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

As he was slipping into unconsciousness he heard marcels words, and instead of falling into a somewhat nice sleep fueled by exhaustion, his brain decided to take those words and run with with.
Lucky him, right?
Well turns out he's not so lucky.
He was just walking around in a black expanse of the void, nothing seriously scary or anything.
Just emptiness.
He moved to put his hand on the black landscape and as if he was pulling away a black curtain away color started to fill the room.
The room went from being a room to a big expanse of what seemed to be a wide open field with trees dotting the field.
He took a deep inhale, expecting to feel the fresh welcoming air, but instead he ending up coughing into his Arm on his exhale. The air smelled awful, like a hidden acidity or something else of the Like.
He moved to moved to pull his mask up ad search for the source of the smell but he couldn't feel his mask. When he looked down it wasn't there.
He frowned immensely as he coughed into his arm again, clearing his throat with a soft tap to his chest.
He made his way across the field, but the farther he got the faster it went from day to night inside of his dream. Once it was fully night time and all the stars were in the sky, he noticed a campsite in the distance. He spotted a fire in the middle with some wood logs surrounding It.
He noticed someone standing with there backs facing towards the fire, the light of the fire showing it to be someone with long black hair.
He walked over to the figure, and tapped them on the back waiting for them to turn around, ask them why they were standing with back to the fire.
They turned around, and they…had no face. Just smoothed over skin.
No indents in the skin where eyes and mouth should be.
He stumbled back from the faceless person as they stared at him, well, faced in his direction pointed downwards.
He stumbled so far backwards he fell on his butt. He continued to inch backwards until he bumped into something, he turned to look behind him, and there he was.
Well, it looked like him.
It had his hair, and his clothes. His sickly frame.
He rubbed his eyes desperately, shutting them tightly. When he opened them again he looked around, shakily exhaling when he didn't see anyone around.
what the heck..?
He seemed to get drowsy in his dream and fell sideways onto the ground, he woke up in his dream, at the campsite still. There the person was again, back to the fire.
He frowned, more cautiously as he moved towards the person to tap them on the shoulder.
When they turned around, the indents were there this time.
They started screaming, though it was mostly muffle, they grabbed him and started shaking him.
He tried to weakly shove them off, they kept pointing to their mouth in desperation. The message was clear, Please- please! I'm suffocating
Kyon could say he almost felt the same way as he did.
He looked around desperately until he found a glass bottle. He smashed it on the ground, cutting himself. He winced as he moved to stab the blade into where the persons mouth should be, and he heard the gasp that came from them as blood dripped down their face.
He dropped the bottle shard with a shake exhale, kneeling down. He landed on the broken glass shards, letting out a soft cry of pain as he quickly tried to get up.
He noticed the girl with no mouth waving panicked hands at him and pointing to something behind him.
He looked behind him and saw himself only this time he was like the female…and he reached for him, he stabbed at himself, well, the one looking like him in the mouth, and he felt blood trickle out of his own mouth.
He coughed it out, spitting it onto the ground. He felt his vision blurr, and go dark. He woke up, only this time he didn't see anything. It was all black…after a few seconds he felt he couldn't breath, he couldn't take in any oxygen. He started panicking and writhing around until he lost consciousness.
He woke up by the fire pit again, jolting up again and taking In gasps of air.
Why was he going through the same scenario over and over again?
Well,it wasn't the same…there were some differences but what he ran into was mostly the same.
It always ended up with him passing out.
He frowned, he almost didn't want to get back up to see what wkund happen this time around.
He had to see though, he didn't want to be stuck going through the same scenario in his sleep and not wake up.
He feared he would be stuck forever not waking up if he didn't figure this out.
He made his way up, looking around the fire.
He noticed the figured by the fire, he just sat and waited to see if anything would happen. He really didn't want anything else to happen.
He took a deep breath and went to tap on what he had figured out to be a women's shoulder. When they turned around his breath caught in his throat.
Bright blue eyes stared back at him.
It was kosoku.
He was almost overjoyed to see her, they could bust out of this stupid dream together.
As he was about to say something, he realized her eyes had anger in them, pain and sorrow.
That's when he remembered what marcel had said to him.
Everyone hated him….
He braced for impact, waiting for her to speak.
"Well, at least look at me when I'm talking to you. How much more pathetic can you get? At least take it like a man, not like some quivering child."
Her words stung him, her voice was bitter and cold as she spoke to him. He moved to look at her, figuring he could at least do that.
"Finally, at least your not a failure at following some directions. You know, it's really no excuse for you to be as weak as you are. I know what your doctors said but you should moved around it and found a way to be stronger so you could protect me better. Why would I ever want a weakling? Especially a sickly and pathetic one like you. At least be smart, all you have is a child's brain."
Her words cut like knives, slicing through his innermost being. Scorching and burning him in places he never thought could be possible. He tool ever word though, he didn't bother to fight back. How could he? He just couldn't. He wasn't strong enough, he was weak and pathetic and he deserved every word.
He knew that, thanks to marcel.
She just scoffed at him,
"you don't even fight back either, gosh your so weak. I don't know how I ever even liked you. I mean look at you! Your a mess! No one could ever love you. You got your parents killed and I'm leaving before you get me killed too. You are a horrible person.'
She walked away from the campsite and disapeared into the darkness.
He didn't even feel he had tears left to cry at this point.
He watched her leave, and stood in silence for a few seconds before he felt someone's foot on his back kicking him into the ground.
He let out a grunt of pain, moving to try and get up.
"Come on, get up." He heard his own voice this time. He tried to push himself up, but the foot on his back was too much for his penny body.
"You can't, because your weak and pathetic. That's all you will ever be."
He felt himself kick his face into the dirt.
"I don't see a point in useless pathetic trash like you existing."
His dream self leaned down and wrapped his hands around actual kyons throat. He started to claw away at the hand, struggling as the grip got tighter.
He kicked and clawed for air, feeling himself inhaling less and less until he just stopped.
He passed out once again.
Only this time…he didn't wake up at the camp site.
He felt hard flooring beneath him, once again gasping for air as he woke up, coughing more Intensely as the acidity in his lungs felt worse.
He felt the area infront of him, wiping his mouth.
That was wood.
He moved to get up, squinting forward to try and see anything.
A light turned on above him, shinning on him as he realized it was a stage light. He blinked and infront of him because a huge crowd.
His eyes blinked to adjust to the light as he put a hand infront of his face to block out some of it. He saw murmurs and whispers in the crowd and started hearing some of them, concerned about what happened to the show they payed for an the like.
He stumbled over his world's, and all of a sudden he was on a unicycle holding bolts with a jester hat on. He desperately tried to juggle them while balancing on his unicycle but he ended up falling and dropping his balls everywhere.
The lights went dark, and then one light shined on marcel in the corner, he started playing piano and the crowd went wild.
He felt strings attached to himself pulling him up forcefully, and lights were back on him again as the strings forced him to dance for the amusement of the crowd. Everyone was pointing and laughing at him, and all of a sudden it was like marcel was hanging over him and he was just a simple puppet for a puppet show.
Marcel grinned down at him, and crushed him in his hand with a grin.
He jolted awake.

As he was slipping into unconsciousness he heard marcels words, and instead of falling into a somewhat nice sleep fueled by exhaustion, his brain decided to take those words and run with with.
Lucky him, right?
Well turns out he's not so lucky.
He was just walking around in a black expanse of the void, nothing seriously scary or anything.
Just emptiness.
He moved to put his hand on the black landscape and as if he was pulling away a black curtain away color started to fill the room.
The room went from being a room to a big expanse of what seemed to be a wide open field with trees dotting the field.
He took a deep inhale, expecting to feel the fresh welcoming air, but instead he ending up coughing into his Arm on his exhale. The air smelled awful, like a hidden acidity or something else of the Like.
He moved to moved to pull his mask up ad search for the source of the smell but he couldn't feel his mask. When he looked down it wasn't there.
He frowned immensely as he coughed into his arm again, clearing his throat with a soft tap to his chest.
He made his way across the field, but the farther he got the faster it went from day to night inside of his dream. Once it was fully night time and all the stars were in the sky, he noticed a campsite in the distance. He spotted a fire in the middle with some wood logs surrounding It.
He noticed someone standing with there backs facing towards the fire, the light of the fire showing it to be someone with long black hair.
He walked over to the figure, and tapped them on the back waiting for them to turn around, ask them why they were standing with back to the fire.
They turned around, and they…had no face. Just smoothed over skin.
No indents in the skin where eyes and mouth should be.
He stumbled back from the faceless person as they stared at him, well, faced in his direction pointed downwards.
He stumbled so far backwards he fell on his butt. He continued to inch backwards until he bumped into something, he turned to look behind him, and there he was.
Well, it looked like him.
It had his hair, and his clothes. His sickly frame.
He rubbed his eyes desperately, shutting them tightly. When he opened them again he looked around, shakily exhaling when he didn't see anyone around.
what the heck..?
He seemed to get drowsy in his dream and fell sideways onto the ground, he woke up in his dream, at the campsite still. There the person was again, back to the fire.
He frowned, more cautiously as he moved towards the person to tap them on the shoulder.
When they turned around, the indents were there this time.
They started screaming, though it was mostly muffle, they grabbed him and started shaking him.
He tried to weakly shove them off, they kept pointing to their mouth in desperation. The message was clear, Please- please! I'm suffocating
Kyon could say he almost felt the same way as he did.
He looked around desperately until he found a glass bottle. He smashed it on the ground, cutting himself. He winced as he moved to stab the blade into where the persons mouth should be, and he heard the gasp that came from them as blood dripped down their face.
He dropped the bottle shard with a shake exhale, kneeling down. He landed on the broken glass shards, letting out a soft cry of pain as he quickly tried to get up.
He noticed the girl with no mouth waving panicked hands at him and pointing to something behind him.
He looked behind him and saw himself only this time he was like the female…and he reached for him, he stabbed at himself, well, the one looking like him in the mouth, and he felt blood trickle out of his own mouth.
He coughed it out, spitting it onto the ground. He felt his vision blurr, and go dark. He woke up, only this time he didn't see anything. It was all black…after a few seconds he felt he couldn't breath, he couldn't take in any oxygen. He started panicking and writhing around until he lost consciousness.
He woke up by the fire pit again, jolting up again and taking In gasps of air.
Why was he going through the same scenario over and over again?
Well,it wasn't the same…there were some differences but what he ran into was mostly the same.
It always ended up with him passing out.
He frowned, he almost didn't want to get back up to see what wkund happen this time around.
He had to see though, he didn't want to be stuck going through the same scenario in his sleep and not wake up.
He feared he would be stuck forever not waking up if he didn't figure this out.
He made his way up, looking around the fire.
He noticed the figured by the fire, he just sat and waited to see if anything would happen. He really didn't want anything else to happen.
He took a deep breath and went to tap on what he had figured out to be a women's shoulder. When they turned around his breath caught in his throat.
Bright blue eyes stared back at him.
It was kosoku.
He was almost overjoyed to see her, they could bust out of this stupid dream together.
As he was about to say something, he realized her eyes had anger in them, pain and sorrow.
That's when he remembered what marcel had said to him.
Everyone hated him….
He braced for impact, waiting for her to speak.
"Well, at least look at me when I'm talking to you. How much more pathetic can you get? At least take it like a man, not like some quivering child."
Her words stung him, her voice was bitter and cold as she spoke to him. He moved to look at her, figuring he could at least do that.
"Finally, at least your not a failure at following some directions. You know, it's really no excuse for you to be as weak as you are. I know what your doctors said but you should moved around it and found a way to be stronger so you could protect me better. Why would I ever want a weakling? Especially a sickly and pathetic one like you. At least be smart, all you have is a child's brain."
Her words cut like knives, slicing through his innermost being. Scorching and burning him in places he never thought could be possible. He tool ever word though, he didn't bother to fight back. How could he? He just couldn't. He wasn't strong enough, he was weak and pathetic and he deserved every word.
He knew that, thanks to marcel.
She just scoffed at him,
"you don't even fight back either, gosh your so weak. I don't know how I ever even liked you. I mean look at you! Your a mess! No one could ever love you. You got your parents killed and I'm leaving before you get me killed too. You are a horrible person.'
She walked away from the campsite and disapeared into the darkness.
He didn't even feel he had tears left to cry at this point.
He watched her leave, and stood in silence for a few seconds before he felt someone's foot on his back kicking him into the ground.
He let out a grunt of pain, moving to try and get up.
"Come on, get up." He heard his own voice this time. He tried to push himself up, but the foot on his back was too much for his penny body.
"You can't, because your weak and pathetic. That's all you will ever be."
He felt himself kick his face into the dirt.
"I don't see a point in useless pathetic trash like you existing."
His dream self leaned down and wrapped his hands around actual kyons throat. He started to claw away at the hand, struggling as the grip got tighter.
He kicked and clawed for air, feeling himself inhaling less and less until he just stopped.
He passed out once again.
Only this time…he didn't wake up at the camp site.
He felt hard flooring beneath him, once again gasping for air as he woke up, coughing more Intensely as the acidity in his lungs felt worse.
He felt the area infront of him, wiping his mouth.
That was wood.
He moved to get up, squinting forward to try and see anything.
A light turned on above him, shinning on him as he realized it was a stage light. He blinked and infront of him because a huge crowd.
His eyes blinked to adjust to the light as he put a hand infront of his face to block out some of it. He saw murmurs and whispers in the crowd and started hearing some of them, concerned about what happened to the show they payed for an the like.
He stumbled over his world's, and all of a sudden he was on a unicycle holding bolts with a jester hat on. He desperately tried to juggle them while balancing on his unicycle but he ended up falling and dropping his balls everywhere.
The lights went dark, and then one light shined on marcel in the corner, he started playing piano and the crowd went wild.
He felt strings attached to himself pulling him up forcefully, and lights were back on him again as the strings forced him to dance for the amusement of the crowd. Everyone was pointing and laughing at him, and all of a sudden it was like marcel was hanging over him and he was just a simple puppet for a puppet show.
Marcel grinned down at him, and crushed him in his hand with a grin.
He jolted awake.

Deleted user

Protein Synthesis Video Summary
Write a short description of the process leading from DNA to the making of a specific Protein.
Use as many of the terms from #5 as possible.
Answer the questions below.

1. Where does the DNA get copied, forming an mRNA strand?
  2. Where does the mRNA go after the copy is made?
  3. What brings in the Amino Acids to the ribosome?
  4. How and where does the right amino acid get placed in the right order to make the protein?
  5. Define/describe the following terms…
    mRNA
    tRNA
    Codon:
    Anticodon
    DNA Helicase:
    Ribosome:
    Transcription:
    Translation:
    Nucleus:
    Amino Acid:
    Protein:

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I changed my name from Philip to Belos because it sounds cooler
Came to hunt some witchеs but those idiots made me thеir ruler
Nine bright hues might seem strange, I promise you I'm not deranged

@DancingWithMyDemons business

8 Oreo cookies (or other chocolate cream filled sandwich cookies)
▢1 tablespoon butter , melted
For the filling
▢1 large egg
▢¼ cup granulated sugar
▢2 tablespoons butter , room temperature
▢2 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate , finely chopped
▢½ teaspoon vanilla extract
▢¼ cup heavy cream
For the whipped cream topping
▢½ cup heavy cream
▢1 tablespoon granulated sugar
▢⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract

Deleted user

Claim: Though many believe that starting school later in the day wouldn't be productive, it may be a better option to start schools later because…

Reason #1: It would be healthier for the students…
Explicit Textual Evidence: "Sleeping longer could reduce health-related issues that accompany sleep deprivation
Reason #2: It could increase the likelihood of students getting better grades…
Explicit Textual Evidence: "Adequate sleep could help teens be more alert during the school day, which could boost their academic performance."
Reason #3: and students may have less time to make bad choices.
Explicit Textual Evidence: "Getting home later in the afternoon (if school is shifted forward) may reduce the amount of time some teens are home alone and could decrease the likelihood they will engage in unhealthy activities"
Counterclaim: Though most strongly believe that school should start later in the day, it would be more beneficial to start school earlier because delaying school could cause troubles with bus schedules and extracurriculars, school ending later would cause trouble for those who have to watch their younger siblings, and teens might stay up later because they have a late school start time.
Explicit Textual Evidence for Counterclaim: "Changing the high school start time could have a domino effect on all the schools that could pose a logistical nightmare."

@Darkblossom group

For Week 20, please discuss the poetry of Robert Frost. Please tag your post "Week 20" and "Frost". You may discuss anything related to Frost's poetry. You may choose to give your thoughts and analysis of a poem. You may ask questions about the meaning of a poem. You may share which poem was your favorite and why. You may share general observations and thoughts about the poetry of Frost.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

For Week 20, please discuss the poetry of Robert Frost. Please tag your post "Week 20" and "Frost". You may discuss anything related to Frost's poetry. You may choose to give your thoughts and analysis of a poem. You may ask questions about the meaning of a poem. You may share which poem was your favorite and why. You may share general observations and thoughts about the poetry of Frost.

WINTER'S FIRST GREEN IS GOLD
HER HARDEST HUE TO HOLD
HER EARLY LEAF'S AN HOUR
BUT ONLY SO AN HOUR
THEN LEAF SUBSIDES TO LEAF
AS EDEN SANK TO GREIF
SO DAWN GOES DOWN TO DAY
NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY

@-LemonTail- language

HER HARDEST HUE TO HOLD
HER EARLY LEAF'S AN HOUR
BUT ONLY SO AN HOUR
AS EDEN SANK TO GREIF
SO DAWN GOES DOWN TO DAY
NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY

NO
THAT MAKES ME CRY
SHUSH

@-LemonTail- language

HER HARDEST HUE TO HOLD
HER EARLY LEAF'S AN HOUR
BUT ONLY SO AN HOUR
AS EDEN SANK TO GREIF
SO DAWN GOES DOWN TO DAY
NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY

NO
THAT MAKES ME CRY
SHUSH

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

HER HARDEST HUE TO HOLD
HER EARLY LEAF'S AN HOUR
BUT ONLY SO AN HOUR
AS EDEN SANK TO GREIF
SO DAWN GOES DOWN TO DAY
NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY

NO
THAT MAKES ME CRY
SHUSH

Stay gold, Ponyboy

Deleted user

HER HARDEST HUE TO HOLD
HER EARLY LEAF'S AN HOUR
BUT ONLY SO AN HOUR
AS EDEN SANK TO GREIF
SO DAWN GOES DOWN TO DAY
NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY

NO
THAT MAKES ME CRY
SHUSH

Stay gold, Ponyboy

CRIES AGGRESSIVELY

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

HER HARDEST HUE TO HOLD
HER EARLY LEAF'S AN HOUR
BUT ONLY SO AN HOUR
AS EDEN SANK TO GREIF
SO DAWN GOES DOWN TO DAY
NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY

NO
THAT MAKES ME CRY
SHUSH

Stay gold, Ponyboy

CRIES AGGRESSIVELY

Evil laughter

@-LemonTail- language

HER HARDEST HUE TO HOLD
HER EARLY LEAF'S AN HOUR
BUT ONLY SO AN HOUR
AS EDEN SANK TO GREIF
SO DAWN GOES DOWN TO DAY
NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY

NO
THAT MAKES ME CRY
SHUSH

Stay gold, Ponyboy

CRIES AGGRESSIVELY

Evil laughter

NO!
wait
inserts photo of that certain street in that certain neighborhood in that certain town
HAHAHA

Deleted user

HER HARDEST HUE TO HOLD
HER EARLY LEAF'S AN HOUR
BUT ONLY SO AN HOUR
AS EDEN SANK TO GREIF
SO DAWN GOES DOWN TO DAY
NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY

NO
THAT MAKES ME CRY
SHUSH

Stay gold, Ponyboy

CRIES AGGRESSIVELY

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

HER HARDEST HUE TO HOLD
HER EARLY LEAF'S AN HOUR
BUT ONLY SO AN HOUR
AS EDEN SANK TO GREIF
SO DAWN GOES DOWN TO DAY
NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY

NO
THAT MAKES ME CRY
SHUSH

Stay gold, Ponyboy

CRIES AGGRESSIVELY

Evil laughter

NO!
wait
inserts photo of that certain street in that certain neighborhood in that certain town
HAHAHA

Oh no

@-LemonTail- language

HER HARDEST HUE TO HOLD
HER EARLY LEAF'S AN HOUR
BUT ONLY SO AN HOUR
AS EDEN SANK TO GREIF
SO DAWN GOES DOWN TO DAY
NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY

NO
THAT MAKES ME CRY
SHUSH

Stay gold, Ponyboy

CRIES AGGRESSIVELY

Evil laughter

NO!
wait
HAHAHA

Oh no

Now I'm crying again darn it-

Deleted user

Violas: “We don’t have to play here. We can make a sandwich, read a book, have grandchildren, then we play again!”
“The MLA sounds like a jerk.” “Trust me, they are.”
“1934? That sounds just like the year my Grandpa was born!’
“What does Professor Shawty teach?” “An introduction to learning!”
“Uncle Robbie told me that Kim Kardashian is the reason turtles are dying!”
“IT WAS SO DUMB! SHE STUCK A BATTERY UP MY BUTT AND TOLD ME ‘I GOT THE POWER!’”
“You’re weird in a bad way.” “I’ll take that as a compliment.” “You’re weird in a good way.” “I’ll also take that as a compliment.” “You’re not weird.” “YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSULTS!”
“I’m a male version of Odin!” “ODIN IS MALE.”
“Yeah, actually. He played bass in his college band.” “WHAT? THATS ILLEGAL.”