forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@squiddicus language

I am planning to hand manipulate the images I produce in this photoshoot. However, first I will convert a few of them to black and white in Monreal's style, as I like how the monochrome image can make the brightly coloured flowers stand out. Then, I will print a selection of images before cutting sections out and collaging images of flowers, paper flowers and pressed flowers onto them in order to create an image resembling Monreal's. Monreal usually edits his images digitally, but I am going to hand edit mine as I feel it will add authenticity to the finished piece, especially with the use of pressed flowers. (Although I may do one or two digital experiments.) Finally, I may add embroidery to the photos to embellish the outlines of the flowers and add texture – this is inspired by several images from my mood board such as the one to the left.​

Deleted user

impact
criteria environment engineers scientific

solution
characteristics design
imitations
constraints

@spacebluelily language

In August 2014, 10 pounds of traditionally grown red dragon fruit imported from Nicaragua and Vietnam to Los Angeles was valued between $23.50 and $33 wholesale in August 2014; in contrast, the wholesale price of 10 pounds of organic red dragon fruit grown in California and shipped to Los Angeles was $57.50 (Lobo et al, 2013)

@IamNOTachickenok

Yes, I made her birthday national unicorn day.

Deleted user

===Christie===

Thank you for everything you have done for this show! The choreography is so cute, and you really helped pull everyone together when we weren’t doing our best. You’ve always been on top of things, finding little spots where things needed to be fixed and working on them, no matter how little time was left to get it done, and we’re all extremely grateful for that.

You’ve been so kind to the entire cast this whole time, and it’s been wonderful being a part of this show with you. Thank you for being awesome!!!!!1

===Ophelia Rigby===

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

===Christie===

Thank you for everything you have done for this show! The choreography is so cute, and you really helped pull everyone together when we weren’t doing our best. You’ve always been on top of things, finding little spots where things needed to be fixed and working on them, no matter how little time was left to get it done, and we’re all extremely grateful for that.

You’ve been so kind to the entire cast this whole time, and it’s been wonderful being a part of this show with you. Thank you for being awesome!!!!!1

===Ophelia Rigby===

I freaking love Christie

Deleted user

===Christie===

===Ophelia Rigby===

I freaking love Christie

SHES SO NICE ALSO WE'RE RELATED IN A WAY AND I DIDNT KNOW THIS UNTIL A FEW NIGHST AGO

Deleted user

Skylor whenever Esther comes to the shop: Welcome, what can I get you?

The Overlord: The souls of the innocent!

Esther: A bagel.

The Overlord: Nooooooo..!

Esther: Two bagels.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Friend 1: i would make a great mom
Friend 2: Don't you want a reborn?
1: yeah!
2: Why?
1: Because they are the same weight as a baby and I can throw it with no repurcusions.

@IamNOTachickenok

Yes, I made her birthday national unicorn day.

Unrelated but ur user kindof makes me think the ur a chicken

*hides feathers * i iZ nOt.