forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 221 followers

@Kanaroli group

Deleted user

thats so weird bc i was just searching up hyacinth bc im playing a character tha has hyacinth as part of their name

Deleted user

“Hi, Elise! We noticed you’re with Mariano, we don’t need that here! 🍃 You and him can go get a job somewhere else. Starbucks is taking your kind, and I’m sure there’s druggies like him! Your kids are gonna- drop off your shirt by tomorrow and DON’T COME BACK to Dairy Keen. HAVE A NICE WEEK! ✨😍☺️😜🍃” -Elise

Deleted user

“Mrs. Isham, who was your seventh grade english teacher?” “Mr. Mactugle! He was the most amazing teacher of all time.” “Was he drippy?” “I mean, he was bald. But yes.” “DID HE HAVE EARRINGS LIKE MR. CLEAN?!”
“Best friends are like old tomatoes and shoelaces.”
“I like to leave work after my eight-hour tea-break.”
“A purple pig and a green donkey flew a kite in the middle of the night and ended up sunburnt.”
“What’s the answer to (math equation)?” “Celery!”
“Purple is the best city in the forest.”
“I trust everything that’s written in purple ink.”
“The sight of his goatee made me want to run and hide under my sister-in-law’s bed.”
“I AM AN ITALIAN SNAKE AT BEST!”
“People who insist on picking their teeth with their elbows are so annoying!”
“Baby wipes are made of chocolate stardust.”
“I can’t believe this is the eighth time I’m smashing open my piggy bank on the same day.”
“What in the deep-fried Carrie Underwood biscuit bunches?”
“I was starting to worry that my pet turtle could tell what I was thinking.”
“I had a friend in high school name Rick Shaw, but he was fairly useless as a mode of transport.”
“Between butt implants and breast implants, the first one tastes better.”
“She cried diamonds.”
“I’m a great listener, really good with empathy vs. sympathy and all that, but I hate people.”
“I’m floating off into the A-BISQUE!”
“It must be easy to commit crimes as a snake, because you you don’t have to worry about leaving fingerprints.”
“Mars has the sexiness and romance!”
“Beep. bEeP. BEEP. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!”
“L L LL L L L L L L L L L L L L L L!!!”
“NOBODY CARES ABOUT JIMMY FALLON, TAYLOR.”
“If I impress you, can we continue class?”
“YOU CAN’T TOUCH MY WALKING STICK!”
“Tay. It’s ok. It’s just a butt. You can cut it off if you want.”
“Luisa, could you toss me that creepy old man up there?”
“WE HAVE A HOOD CULT! JOIN THE HOOD!”
“VECTOR! OH YEAH!!!”
“The baby’s in a cardboard box?!”
“Are you guys Fortnite Gamers?” “sigh Take a guess.” “Yes?” “Guess again.” “Yes again?”
“Turns out Oz was just Temple Square at Christmastime, and the munchkins were missionaries.”
gasp “IS PRESIDENT NELSON THE WIZARD OF OZ?” “You do realize that theory means that our Prophet is faking his role, right?” “…is the Wizard of Oz… Jesus?” “Max, could you please explain to me what kind of thought process you’re experiencing?”

“JASON, I CAN SMELL THAT FROM OVER HERE!”
(Landry, staring at the janitor door.) “Why’s that door thicker than that door? That’s racist.”
“I love ramen. I could eat it my whole life. I mean, I wouldn’t live that long. But, it’s ramen.”
“Ooo, I don’t have to use my horse whip anymore with this paper!” smacks the large stack of stapled papers against the palm of his hand “Oh, look, I’ve been impaled!”
“Please, don’t write that weather happens because the earth is peeing. You seriously would not believe the amount of time’s I’ve got that.”
“I didn’t recieve enough pixie sticks to power myself for the rest of the day… dies
“Does anybody else ever feel like throwing a book at the ceiling to see what happens?”
“Elgh. There’s snails. It’s gotta be China.” “What’s the name of the cafe?” attempts to say french word “Um, chinese?” “Kolson, where do they eat snails, have cute cafes, and have a very large, pointy, extremely popular, structure?” “China?” “No, what’s Vivian wearing a necklace of.” “The Feiffel Tower? That’s STILL China.” all dying in unision
“What language uses Chinese?” “Chinese?”
“Mrs. Isham, are you slaying today?” “No, Sam. I am not slaying.”
“Maternal Guardians? Maternal Guardians?” “Ignores female offspring as I gasp in disbelief!”
“This is gotta be Australia, because there’s a dude.”

@Kanaroli group

Choose two ancient cultures we have looked at so far (Egypt, Greece, Rome) to compare/contrast.

Choose three areas of focus:

Daily Life

Legal Standing

Marriage

Motherhood

Education/Literacy

Economic System

Religion

Technology/Medicine

Notable Female Figures

Write the body of a compare/contrast essay (no intro or conclusion, 3 paragraphs only) using complete sentences.

Please use specific information from what you learned this unit, and show me what you know. All information you need to complete this assessment is in your notes.

If you choose to use outside resources, please cite your sources appropriately in MLA format. Any outside information not covered in class MUST BE PARAPHRASED. Any instance of plagiarism, however small, will result in a final grade of zero, per school policy.

At minimum (meaning a B or C grade), you will include one piece of specific information for each culture in each paragraph. For full credit (you want an A), you should include at least TWO specific examples for each culture in each paragraph.

This is a summative grade worth 30 points.

Deleted user

Siblings: Mike the Tree, Harry Styles, and Jan. Father is God.

Deleted user

“Hit me with your pet shark!”
“So long and thanks for the fish.”
“You bray like a donkey and I’ll bray like a coyote-mouse!”
“There is no way to correctly describe purple as creamy.’
“Sorry, I’ve got a bit of OCD.” “You sure it’s not OBCD?”
“Is sacrament water like…shots?”

@-LemonTail- language

Although movies are much quicker, and you get to see how the scene looks, books are way better than movies because books go into way more depth, you get to know the characters better, and movies sometimes leave out some amazing parts of the book. 

Deleted user

[Fun fact: Abraham's name was created because I was utterly terrified of moving to the Bible Belt in NC, so I stole a bunch of names from the Bible and compiled them into the mess that is Abraham Isaac Lazarus Murphy]

(Context? I'm rewriting one of my stories from last year after my parents told me we were moving to NC TwT)

@DancingWithMyDemons business

I walked and ran and screamed miles on end to find peace before I could pronounce my own name. I come with too many invisible treasures, often misunderstood, feared by all, banned by politics. Never belonging and always longing. I am a refugee and I anchor humanity.

A childhood full of humanity’s lowest moments I carry tiny soul-less traumas. Time will only harden my flesh and my survival is a testimony to humanities depth and compassion. My traumas teach the greatest lessons on humanity. I am a refugee and I uplift humanity.

I am a refugee. A globally homeless yet my language is an international bridge, my culture is a blanket from the elements of bigotry, my religion is a pillow for my compassion, my history is a lullaby for tales not to be repeated. My humanity is in the hands of a child sitting in a refugee camp still waiting for a chance to find a safe home. I am a refugee and I challenge humanity.