forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 221 followers

@Kanaroli group

1. What woman/group of women do you want to focus on?

2. What interests you about this woman/group of women? Why did you choose this person/group?

3. Why do you believe the greater MHS community needs to know the name and life experiences of this woman/women?

4. How would you like to present your project? (i.e. poster, video, performance, etc.)

5. Please write a statement that acknowledges the following:

No late work will be accepted for this project
Any case of plagiarism will result in a final grade of zero
Your work must reflect your own research and creativity (essentially, do your own work!)

@DancingWithMyDemons business

The nucleus of each of your cells contains multiple long strands of DNA with all the instructions to make your entire body. If you stretched out the DNA found in one of your cells, it would be 2-3 meters long. To fit all of this DNA inside a tiny cell nucleus, the DNA is wrapped tightly around proteins. The enzyme in meat tenderizer is a protease, which is an enzyme that cuts proteins into small pieces. As this enzyme cuts up the proteins, the DNA will unwind and separate from the proteins.

Deleted user

"I would like a plant-based taser, thanks a bunch."
"I am property, Jace!"
“ A dead duck doesn’t fly backwards”

“Best friends are like old tomatoes and shoelaces.”
“I like to leave work after my eight-hour tea-break.”
“A purple pig and a green donkey flew a kite in the middle of the night and ended up sunburnt.”
“Purple is the best city in the forest.”
“I trust everything that's written in purple ink.”
“The sight of his goatee made me want to run and hide under my sister-in-law's bed.”

Deleted user

“Baby wipes are made of chocolate stardust.”
“I can't believe this is the eighth time I'm smashing open my piggy bank on the same day”
I was starting to worry that my pet turtle could tell what I was thinking.
I had a friend in high school named Rick Shaw, but he was fairly useless as a mode of transport.
“She cried diamonds”
I'm a great listener, really good with empathy vs sympathy and all that, but I hate people.
It must be easy to commit crimes as a snake because you don't have to worry about leaving fingerprints.

@Kanaroli group

which myth struck you the most (NOT the one your group analyzed)?
what can we learn about attitudes toward women in Ancient Greece from this myth?
what can we learn about the lives of women in Ancient Greece from this myth?
what value you see in looking at mythology/religious texts to find clues about the lives and perceptions of women?
what connections can you make from ancient times to today in terms of popular stories?