forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@spacebluelily language

I present Hamilton: An American Musical according to the songs on shuffle (I'm not even done. There's still like the whole act 1 and the rest of act 2)

1. Eliza being helpless over Alexander (Helpless)

2. Eliza telling Alexander she's pregnant (That Would Be Enough)

3. Eliza telling Alexander to come back to bed (Best of Wives and Best of Woman)

4. Alexander being fired from his job (The Adams Administration)

5. Alexander and Jefferson arguing about Alexander's plan (wAiT wAsN't hE fIrEd tHo?) (Cabinet Battle #1)

6. King Geroge lll singing to the colonies (You'll Be Back)

7. Angelica roasting Alexander (Congratulations)

8. King George lll being all drunk (What Comes Next)

9. Eliza is sad and mad, but most importantly very disappointed in Alexander (Burn)

10. Jefferson makes a valid argument, but Alexander is like yOu mUsT bE oUt oF yOuR gOD dAmN mInD!? (Cabinet Battle #2)

11. Burr loses his shit (Your Obedient Servant)

12. Angelica roasts Alexander. . . .once again (Congratulations.)

13. Yep, Jefferson and Hamilton are still arguing over Hamilton's plan (Cabinet Battle #1)

14. Eliza is sad. She is now burning those letters (Burn)

15. Alexander, please take some time off just to be with us - Eliza & Angelica (Take A Break)

16. Angelica singing at Eliza's wedding (Satisfied)

17. Eliza & Alexander Hamilton move uptown after their son's death (It's Quiet Uptown)

18. Alexander's gay love interest dies (Laurens Interlude)

19. Jefferson is back from his trip and his bestie Jemmy James is pissed (What'd I miss)

20. "Sir, I don't know what you heard, but whatever it is, JEFFERSON STARTED IT!" Also "George Washington's going home~" (One Last Time)

21. Hamilton and Burr become lawyers after the war is over (Non-Stop)

22. Angelica sings at Eliza wedding. . . again (Satisfied)

23. Eliza is attacking Alexander's writing/letters (Burn)

24. "AND WHEN MY TIME IS UP, HAVE I DONE ENOUGH? WILL THEY TELL OUR STORY?" -Eliza (Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story)

25. CALL ME SON ONE MORE TIME! (Meet Me Inside)

26. The fact that you’re alive is a miracle. Just stay alive, that would be enough (That Would Be Enough)

27. Two men singing to their children (Dear Theodosia)

28. We are outgunned, outmanned! Outnumbered, out planned! (Right Hand Man)

29. i wAS cHosEN foR ThE coNstitUTioNaL cOVenTiOn (Non-Stop)

30. Alexander Hamilton meets Burr, Lafayette, Hercules Mulligan, and John Laurens for the first time (Aaron Burr, Sir)

31. Burr: "LEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT MEEEEEEEEEEEE INNNNNNNNN" (The Room Where It Happens)

32. Alex, why do you write like you're running out of time? (Non-Stop)

33. You broke my heart, now you sleep in your office. (Burn)

34. Alexander, No! aLeXaNdEr, yEs (Say No To This)

35. Burr: I love my daughter.
    Hamilton: LOOK AT MY SON. ISN'T HE BEAUTIFUL? HEY YOU, LOOK AT MY SON. MY SON'S AMAZING. (Dear Theodosia)

36. Just. . . sadness (Laurens Interlude)

37. I wrote 51 essays on the same topic. Yep. That was me. (Non-Stop)

@Pickles group

I was hearing Alexander Hamilton and I accidently pressed 9 on my laptop instead of 0 and when I pressed 9 the "fought with him" sounded more like "fucked with him"

(I mean, Laurens-)

@spacebluelily language

I was hearing Alexander Hamilton and I accidently pressed 9 on my laptop instead of 0 and when I pressed 9 the "fought with him" sounded more like "fucked with him"

(I mean, Laurens-)

(Can't argue with that)

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

😔 someone with covid was near me, they want me to quarantine until the 29th. My mom called them to ask if I could take an anti body test bc I had it in the past so I would have a much harder time getting it but they didn't respond to that so I might have to post pone my party X-X

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Bruh Neytirix you just made me realize how terrifying the idea of Among Us actually is. Like you're on a ship, in deep space. Any safe escape is presumably MUCH too far away for you to be able to get there in time. There's a looming threat of alien attack at any minute already. All you have is your crewmates. They're the only human contact you have, that you have had for a long time. You're dependent on them, and they are dependent on you. Then you find out that one of your crewmates is something /other/, something that wishes you harm. One of these people that you trust so much isn't who you thought they are, and worse, they want you dead. You trusted them, and the entire time they wanted nothing more than to kill you. Suddenly your friends become your worst nightmares, and you don't know who to trust anymore. They don't trust you, either. And if you make it out alive? Chances are that the suspicion won't just go away. Someone could still be an imposter.

F R I C C

(A YouTube comment I made also check out Neytirix's channel and art if you want to be d i s t u r b e d they're amazing)

@spacebluelily language

Real Historical Fact:

Throughout their lives, but especially after his wife died, Jefferson habitually asked Madison to either move in with him at Monticello or his other residences while holding office. He even asked Madison to buy land closer to Monticello even though they were already only 30 miles apart

Even better, Madison's excuse for not doing so according to the letters he saved was usually that he had to catch up on his reading.

@spacebluelily language

Step aside, Alexander Hamilton.

The familiar portrait of Hamilton is being removed from the American $10 bill to be replaced by an influential woman in history, according to the Department of the Treasury.