forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

This is my creepypasta OC! Meet Patchwork! (Might change her name)

Name:Theresa Grace Couturier
Sexuality: Ace (She thinks)
Looks: Long brown hair with a couple gray streaks, her left eye (from her perspective) is brown, her right eye is brown.
Clothes they wear on missions: A mask with gray eye holes, left side (from her perspective) is black and the right side is white and has a purple smile streaked across it. Wears knee-high light brown leather boots, flexible gray pants and a garment that looks similar to a shirt thatโ€™s stitched together from pieces of black fabric with a red heart stitched on the chest.
Everyday Clothes: Her shirt garment, dark gray yoga pants, thick cream-colored socks she knit herself, and her hair pulled into a messy bun held together with a pair of knitting needles.
Creepypasta Friends: Sally, and Ticci Toby. (I just figured sheโ€™d get along with them best.)
Enemies: unknown right now.
Hobbies: Knitting, baking, sewing, and generally cleaning.
Habits: N/A
Quirks: kicks her foot back and taps the toe of her boot while sheโ€™s waiting for her latest victim to show up, immediately takes measurements of anyone she takes a liking to so she can sew/knit them stuff.
Preferred weapons: Prefers twin black daggers, but if she needs to make a clean kill, she uses her lethally sharp knitting needles. Also is a wonderful shot with a pistol, but doesnโ€™t use it as her first choice.
Personality: When sheโ€™s sane, sheโ€™s a very sweet, helpful girl, who tends to be shy. But if you mess with her projects or her friends, she will rip you to shreds.
Backstory: Was a girl who needed a heart transplant, but none of the hearts that were donated matched hers. She had gone home because the doctors said she would die soon and she wanted to spend her last days with her family. She had a boyfriend who suffered from depression and had an alcoholic father as his only family. He finally committed suicide after his father had abused him one night, leaving behind a letter to his girlfriend about what had happened and that he loved her. There was also another letter that said he wanted to donate his heart to Theresa and the hospital found it was a perfect match. After she had recovered from the surgery and became healthy again, Theresa was given her boyfriendโ€™s letter and told that the heart she had received was her boyfriendโ€™s. She became insane and escaped her house one night and murdered her boyfriendโ€™s father. Then she ran into some nearby woods when the police showed up. (More explanations/details later.)
Other: When she kills a victim, she stitches pieces of fabric over the wounds and carves out the victimโ€™s heart and replaces it with a sewn heart. White for the innocent, gray for the middle ground, and black for those she deems evil (with all their misdeeds as the stuffing of the heart.).

@saor_illust school

(btw i love ina she's so wholesome and awesome and will give free art tips sometimes it's great-)
(she's from hololive en too, so english only streams p much too !! also she's a vvv gud artist akjlsdfkjlfsdkljsf)

@spacebluelily language

estรบpido idiota atractivo

(Warning, do not google translate that, because the translation is incorrect)

(SO, a stupid but attractive idiot? Honestly, now I want to see what the google translate version is.)

@saor_illust school

(SO, a stupid but attractive idiot? Honestly, now I want to see what the google translate version is.)

"stupid sexy idiot"

@spacebluelily language

"stupid sexy idiot"

(Yeah, I checked it after I posted that. I couldn't. . .uh stop laughing for some reason.)

@Elder-God-Whisper work

"stupid sexy idiot"

(Why did we immediately do what I said not to do??? I was writing, โ€œstupid attractive idiotโ€ but Google translate is a sl*t)

@Seastellations

so was anyone going to tell me you used to be able to kidnap kids and yeet them off the bridge in adopt me or was i supposed to find that out on my own

@Seastellations

so was anyone going to tell me you used to be able to kidnap kids and yeet them off the bridge in adopt me or was i supposed to find that out on my own

@spacebluelily language

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ