forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@spacebluelily language

Okay, so I was watching the video my math teacher inputted on Goformative for a question. And the first person she called to answer the first part of the question was me. And during that time I was absent because I was at the doctor, so obviously I wasn't there. I'm laughing way to hard. Why? I dunno, I just found it funny.

@spacebluelily language

California, Nevada, Utah, most of Arizona, the western half of New Mexico, the western quarter of Colorado, and the southwest corner of Wyoming all belonged to Mexico before the U.S literally had a war with Mexico because Mexico didn't want to sell them the land.

The U.S originally had Delaware, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts Bay Colony (which included Maine), New Jersey, Georgia, Connecticut, Maryland, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Virginia, New York, North Carolina, and Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, also known as the Thirteen Colonies.

Louisiana Purchase gave the U.S entirety of Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Nebraska; large portions of North Dakota and South Dakota; the area of Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado east of the Continental Divide; the portion of Minnesota west of the Mississippi River; the northeastern section of New Mexico; northern portions of Texas; New Orleans and the portions of the present state of Louisiana west of the Mississippi River; and small portions of land within the present Canadian provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan. Which France had and Thomas Jefferson bought for $15 million.

The U.S troops invaded the Hawaiian Kingdom without just cause, which led to a conditional surrender by the Hawaiian Kingdom's executive monarch, Her Majesty Queen Lili'uokalani, the following day. And about two years later the U.S made it a state. Despite people saying Hawaii agreed to join the U.S.

Alaska was purchased from Rusia for $7.2 million.

Now if you think of it, America wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for France and Mexico. And, remember, the Thirteen Colonies were under British Rule, so technically, Americans didn't exist after The War of Independence because, at that time, everyone living in The Thirteen Colonies was considered a British Citizen.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

"Peppermint!" Rosie said. She looked down at the toys in her arms, then at the ladder. How to get up..? With a grin, she figured out what she would do. She lifted Ranaldo up, taking some of him in her teeth. Now with that arm empty, she was able to maneuver her way up. She hummed to herself, grinning at her own ingenuity. She set the toys down when she was up, lifting Peppermint so Azami could see her. She pointed to the tiara.
"See? It's cause she's got a candy on her crown!"

@Spring group

WARRIOR CATS UNOFFICIAL INKTOBER 2020

day one - favorite and least favorite cats from whatever arc (Im doing Mapleshade as my favorite {I love her} and then Brambleclaw as my least favorite {I hate Brambleclaw and i refuse to call him "Bramblestar"} )

day two - favorite leader from the first arc ( Bluestar, Tallstar, or Crookedstar! I can't chooooseeee )

day three - favorite deputy from the first arc (Im stuck between Stonefur, Whitestorm, and Blackfoot.)

day four - favorite medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice from whatever arc (IM STUCK BETWEEN YELLOWFANG AND CINDERPELT OR JAYFEATHER AND LEAFPOOL )

day five - favorite villian (you already know im drawing Mapleshade )

day six - favorite non-canon ship (Mapleshade x Reedshine. i have made fanfictions, drawings, a mini comic, and rn im working on a whole ass book with them)

day seven - favorite canon ship ( Firestar x Sandstorm or Graystripe x Silverstream)

day eight - least favorite non-canon ship ( Mothwing x Feathertail )

day nine - least favorite canon ship ( BRAMBLECLAW X SQUIRRELFLIGHT. I HATE IT! ASHFUR X SQUIRRELFLIGHT IS BETTER! BRAMBLE WAS MEAN TO SQUIRREL BEFORE HE WAS EVEN POSSESED! PLEASE! JUST LET SQUIRRELFLIGHT LEAVE HIM!!!!! )

day ten - self insert warriors oc (SPRINGHEART AND QUAILFEATHER {Quailfeather is my warrior-sona and Springheart is my main rp oc)

day eleven - favorite clan ( RIVERCLAN!!!! RIVERCLAN NEEDS MORE SUPER EDITIONS! crookedstar's promise was so gooooooddd )

day twelve - least favorite Clan ( thunderclan. they're so mcfreakin predictable i stg )

day thirteen - favorite favorite cat from Power of Three (HOLLYLEAF AND IVYPOOL)

day fourteen - worst leader (Brokenstar. he went way to far. like killing innocent kits? wtf man.)

day fifteen - best siblings - (BRAMBLEPAW AND TANWYPAW! when bramblepaw was and apprentice he was the best but as soon as he became a warrior he sucked and Tawnypaw/pelt is awesome. she's ShadowClan's resident badass and nobody can or will change my mind. )

day sixteen - best rivalry (either Thistleclaw and Bluefur/star or Firestar and Tigerstar )

day seventeen - one of your fanclans. if you don't have a fanclan, draw your warrior-sona again! (I have 5 fanclans so i'll just draw my favorite cats from each one. MoonClan: Gingerflake and Quailfeather. SunClan: Smallpool (that's it) StormClan: Turtlepaw and Beetlekit. BreezeClan: Foxwhisper and Shadowstar. MountainClan: Sparrowclaw and Ravenclaw.

day eighteen - favorite kittypet (Jake.)

day nineteen - best fight scene from the first arc ( Scourge vs Firestar! )

day twenty - best fight scene from the third arc ( ShadowClan vs ThunderClan Number 85. {the one where Russetfur- WHO SHOULD'VE BEEN LEADER- died bc Lionblaze killed her} )

day twenty-one - best fight scene in the fourth arc ( obvi the final showdown in The Last Hope. )

day twenty-two - the person who got you into Warriors (this is really sad/bad for me because Drakinator was the youtuber who got me into Warriors. I feel in love with their Warriors videos and I still am but Im very disappointed in what they did. )

day twenty-three - most memorable quote from the books (When Lionheart {R.I.P} Told Rusty {god I feel old typing that-} that: "you cannot live with a paw in each world." I love that quote so MUCHHHH)

day twenty-four - most impacting scene (When Hollyleaf told the clans who her parents were at a gathering)

day twenty-five - most emotional scene ( WHEN FRICKIN BLUESTAR DIES! GOD DAMN THAT SCENE GAVE ME ALL TYPES OF FEELINGS!!!!)

day twenty-six - best. crack. ship. ( Ashfur x Scourge. )

day twenty-seven - favorite warriors youtuber ( I HAVE SO MANY! )

day twenty-eight - favorite BloodClan cat ( probably Bone. I WANNA READ A BOOK ABOUT HIM! Erins, Please, give us a novellaaaaa )

day twenty-nine - Favorite Super Edition and your favorite scene ( Bluestar's Prophecy, when Bluefur saves Tiny from Thistleclaw and Tigerpaw. )

day thirty - Favorite Novella and your favorite scene ( MAPLESHADE'S VENGEANCE! WHEN PATCHKIT SAYS THAT HE'LL KEEP MAPLESHADE WARM AND MAPLESHADE COMMENTS HOW SHE COULDN'T EVEN FEEL HIM AND I JUST- that scene makes my heart melTttTTTTTT )

day thirty-one - WARRIOR AU FAN-ART! ( despite me really wanting to draw MapleReed fanart for my MapleReed AU. I'll do my Redfire AU! basically Redtail died and his soul is put into Rusty. Rusty looks a bit like Redtail in this to so when Rusty joins the clans Redtail is like, "yo, wtf is happening" and when Bluestar meets "Rusty" she immediately names Rusty, Redpaw, and takes him as her apprentice. Im still working on the AU but that's what i have so far )

Deleted user

Tall People:

• lampost
  • beanstalk
  • eiffel tower
  • wanna-be skyscraper
  • empire state building

People you hate:

• easy bake oven
  • expired coupon
  • spam email
  • wet sock
  • squeaky grocery cart
  • inconvenient fire drill
  • cold bowl of soup
  • itchy sweater
  • unnecessary movie sequel
  • wobbly table
  • crying baby on a plane
  • tortellini
  • overdraft bank fee

@spacebluelily language

(They sound so tired, Oak sounds like he's tired of everyone's shit, Daveed sounds like he's reading the script for the first time the first thirty seconds, there's some voice cracks, Leslie sounds like he wants to die. Daveed's laugh at the end tho. . . I fucking love this.)