forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

I said before that we children were notconsciouslyaware of how thick were the bars of our cage. Iwonder now, though, whether we were not more aware of it than I thought. Perhaps we had some dimnotion of what we were, and how little chance we had of being anything else. Otherwise, why would wehave been so preoccupied26with destruction? A

Deleted user

sudo codesign -fs – /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/iZVocalSynth2AUHook.component/

@spacebluelily language

Cassiopeia Blackwood entered a candy shop and walked to the counter. She looked at the various types of confectionery on the shelves, jars, tables and behind the glass counter. She decided to buy a Chocolate Bar.

@Spring group

I JUST HAD A DREAM WHERE I WAS IN UA AND WE'RE DOING LIKE A TRAINING COURSE AND I LOOKED BEHIND ME AND BAKUGOU IS FLYING AT ME AND I START FREAKING THE F OUT AND THE BAKUGOU GRABS ME WITH ONE ARM AND THROWS ME ON HIS BACK, SO NOW IM LIKE PIGGY BACK RIDING HIM, LIKE 20 FEET IN THE AIR AND THIS MAN DEAD-ASS SAYS: "you really are a dumbass if you think your tiny little legs will carry you to victory.." AND THEN HE SCOFFED AND AFTER A FEW MOMENTS HE PUT ME DOWN IN FRONT OF A CHANGING ROOM AND HANDS ME MY OWN IRL BATHING SUIT AND SAYS "don't forget, that quirk of yours is water based so Mr. Aizawa made it so there was a water based course for you and a few other extras" AND THEN HE FLIES OFF AGAIN AND THEN I GET CHANGED AND GET OUT TO SEE AN OLYMPIC SIZE POOL. I LOOK OVER TO SEE DENKI, KIRISHIMA, FROPPY, AND MOMO ALL IN BATHING SUITS WAVING ME OVER! (And Momo and Denki somehow caught my attention first–) AND SO I JUMP IN THE POOL AND LAND IN DENKI'S ARMS LIKE WHAT?!?! AND THEN HE SMILES AND CALLS ME HIS LITTLE EEVEE?!?!!? LIKE, HUH? AND THEN OUT OF NOWHERE- PRESENT MIC JUMPS INTO THE POOL, SHIRTLESS. AND THEN I KISS DENKI ON THE CHEEK AND SWIM OFF TO PRESENT MIC WHO LITERALLY SAYS AS SOON AS I SURFACE ABOVE WATER "Hey baby! I thought you were training!" and then I woke up….

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

This 'Nix' was starting to give the man a headache, but it made sense now. A cat, then. The chat had several people already, and the man couldn't help but feel sorry for the others. It seemed they had it worse than he did…

ClaimedByAGod is typing...

MongrelAsh69 is typing...

Oh? Who was this? The man paused in his writing.

Gareth stretched, letting out a yawn.

im stuck w/ Ass 2

+Aardvark not had mural shit don yet

Oh for the hate of the gods, did no one know how to fucking type?!