forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@Mojack group

When does the main character face their problem? This is the turning part of the story… things will never be the same for the character.

@spacebluelily language

You can still hear the voices of Anthony, Daveed, and Oak, but their voices are so soft that you have to have the volume at 100% and you have to be using headphones. (Or you can put your tablet, phone, or laptop to your ear.)

@Mojack group

The activity captured their attention, and they turned over, only to be greeted by the sight of injury. They kept silent, listening into the conversation, mostly to figure out what had happened. Nhikota rarely ever rose to the defense of others - it wasn’t that they didn’t like to; it was just they never had the opportunity to do so. The heat caused them to shift in their spot, unaccustomed to heat like that. Unaccustomed in general to temperature - the journey up to the tavern had been an unfamiliar experience; they were of an origin where temperature was ‘unknown.’

They spoke without having to open their mouth, the first time since they’d arrived in the tavern. “As will I, if required of myself.” Their voice was firm - their offer was there, but they would not step in if not needed. Still, the slightest twinge in their mind desired to assist; existing with the question of ’Who and why would attack her?’

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Chest pains- yes
Coughing- eeeeh sorta more recently yes
Sore throat- YES
Sneezing- yes
Hardness of breathing- hard to tell im like that anyway
Fever- hard to tell i always have shivers and feel cold

Conclusion- im possibly fucked