@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Name: Corbin Kemp
Nicknames: Cory
Sexuality: bi-curious
Race: demon- crow
Looks:

- Eyes: a soft pale gold, flecks of green in them. Lemon shaped
- Hair: long, a deep black usually tied in a loose ponytail. Reaches his thighs
- Face: a bit angular, high cheekbones and punted chin. Still, friendly, with a soft blush and gentle smile
- Body: thin, with almost elongated features. Long legs and arms. Wings about 9 feet long, similar to a crow's
- Height: Tall, about 6'11"
- General weight: light, due to hollow bones, at about 140 lbs.
- Typical Cloths: loose, flowing white robes with no shoes
- Work clothes: fitted pants and shirt, a deep red color
- relaxing cloths (if applicable): n/a
- Distinguishing Marks: pointed ears, tattoo on neck of his wings

Personality:
Background:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Pets: n/a
Powers:
Other:A picture, please ignore the name in the middle qwq

His first name means "little crow" in French/Middle English, last name means "champion, warrior" in Middle English

@Kanaroli group

Instructions for Application for
Partial Waiver of the Florida Child Labor Law
For students of Flagler County School District

Chapter 450, Part 1, of the Florida Statues allows for the partial waiver of certain aspects of the Child Labor Law.

Waivers may be granted based on the following:
• Court Order (copy must be attached)
• Financial Hardship (written Statement from parent/guardian)
• Medical Hardship (written statement from parent/guardian)
• School status (written documentation detailing school status)
• Other Hardship (written statement from parent/guardian)
• Entertainment Industry

In order to comply with the regulations regarding the issuance of such a waiver, the following procedure should be followed.

•	 After receiving a completed waiver application, (the application must be signed by the student, parent and employer) the principal is to determine that granting such a request would clearly be in the minor’s best interest and would not adversely affect the student’s ability to perform adequately at school.  If the principal signs the application for waiver it then is forwarded with all supporting documentation to:

Erica Lovelette
Flagler Schools
1769 East Moody Blvd. Bldg. 2
Bunnell, FL 32110

•	 Upon receipt of the waiver request and documentation, Superintendent Tager or his designee will review the application and supporting documentation for compliance and determine if all conditions have been met.  Providing all parties are in compliance, and the waiver is clearly in the best interest of the minor, Superintendent Tager or his designee will grant the waiver and forward a copy to all parties involved.  The original will remain in the custody of Erica Lovelette (Legal Assistant).  Waivers are valid for one year from the date of granting and must be renewed until the minor turns 18 years of age.

Flagler County School District
Application/Authorization for Partial Waiver
Of the Florida Child Labor Law

For Superintendent or Designee Issuance Only

Pursuant to Chapter 450 Part 1 Florida Statutes, the minor named below, due to their life’s extenuating circumstances is requesting a partial waiver to the Florida Child Labor Law.

(Please print in ink)
• Name of minor ___________________
• Date of minor’s birth (Proof required) ______________
• Address of minor __________________
• School minor attends __________________
• Name of employer ___________________
• Address of employer __
• Nature of work minor is to be performing ____________
• A partial waiver is request that allows: (Check box(s) where appropriate)

Work up to 18 hours a week (14-15 yr. olds) Work more than 30 hours a week (16-17 yr. olds)

Work up to ____ hours without a break Work during regular school hours (16-17 yr. olds)

Work in a hazardous occupation Work past 11:00 pm on day preceding a school
(16-17 yr. olds) Requires enrollment day (16-17 yr. olds)
in an approved training program and
additional application document Other: Be Specific

Required Signatures:

Student: ________________ Date: _______

Employer/Title: ______________Date: ______

Parent/Guardian: _____________ Date: ________

School Principal: ______________ Date: ________

By my signature, I hereby grant this partial waiver as stated above to the Florida Child Labor Law

Kristy Gavin, District Legal Counsel Date

@spacebluelily language

cabinet battle 1 part two

Jefferson: They call me coffee cuz I grind so smooth.

Hamilton: I can totally beat that! They coffee cuz I can keep you up past 2 am.

Beautiful Jemmy James: they call me coffee because I'm really bitter and most people don't like me without changing some aspect of who I am.

Washington: And we have our winner.

@saor_illust school

Name: Idunn Aasanjag

Nickname(s): Dunn, (The) Hacker, Hackeress, Black

Sexuality: pan

Appearance: jet black hair that's dyed a light purple at the tips, a black collar with small metal spikes and a thing idk what it is, pale skin, long legs, and stands at about 5'6", weighs 120.6 pounds, and has a natural soft brown color eyes, but generally wears purple contacts. they generally can be seen wearing a black hoodie jacket with purple lining with various badges and things that they like over a black and white "paint-splattered" purple t-shirt. black socks paired with black combat boots are commonly worn on their feet.

Reference Image: https://pin.it/4680bBo

Personality: They generally seem apathetic, although they can be quite competitive when it comes to gaming. They like the colors purple, black, and red, love coffee and the night. Because they often find themselves awake in the middle of the night, whether they're tired or not, Idunn spends a lot of time on their computer, whether it's coding, the hobby they picked up because they were bored and needed something to do, or gaming, or watching youtube videos. They also have somewhat of an online presence on social media sites, although they're only known by three names: (The) Hacker, Hackeress, and Black.

Dislikes: being tired, insomnia, mornings

Fears / Phobias: the world crashing and falling around her

Other: Idunn suffers from insomnia; that's why they're often up in the middle of the night but because they also have work to do in the morning (grab any necessary supplies before they’ve been taken, and then retreat back to their room to hide away, they usually end up passing out once they get home, only to wake up a couple of hours later.

@spacebluelily language

Thomas Jefferson opens the Zoom meeting, letting in Madison and Hamilton. He calls in orders from Door Dash for each of the men. Just before he places the order, a notification pops up on his computer.
Aaron Burr: I wanna be in the Zoom where it happens.
Thomas rejects this request and begins discussing with the two men.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Thomas Jefferson opens the Zoom meeting, letting in Madison and Hamilton. He calls in orders from Door Dash for each of the men. Just before he places the order, a notification pops up on his computer.

I laughed so hard that tears came to my eyes

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

XDDD