forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@spacebluelily language

When Abigail awoke, the first thing she heard was the alarm. She winced and sat up on the spot she was in. That’s when she realized she was no longer in the cafeteria. “W-What’s going on. .and most importantly where am I?” Abigail asked to particularly no one.

@spacebluelily language

When Abigail awoke, the first thing she heard was the alarm. She winced and sat up on the spot she was in. That’s when she realized she was no longer in the cafeteria. “W-What’s going on. .and most importantly where am I?” Abigail asked to particularly no one.

Deleted user

(you go onto the RP, press the three dots next to the bad ones, and there’s a report post option.)

Deleted user

No. This site is filled with children, and andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer), the creator of the site, has said that smut like that is not allowed on public forums. Your posts have been reported by multiple people. *Stop.

@spacebluelily language

So, this guy says, “Alright, we’re taking a break. I’m getting back that money somehow.”

Harrison Ford starts shaking his head while smiling.

Then Harrison says, “You have no idea how much they pay me just to come down here.”

Then the guy from the show says, “I thought you came down here for the love of it. The love for me.”

Then, Harrison says, “No, I stay home for love.”

(Honestly, I don’t know why I copied this.)

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Memories of the car flooded through his mind. Both the hot and passionate ones as well as the cold and broken ones. He sat there for a little, rapped within a quilt of nostalgia and sorrow, longing for what had been, but wishing it had never happened. He could have sat there forever, sinking into the leather until his blood ran cold, but alas, he had bigger matters at hand, bigger than the cage he had made for his mind.

@faltering-through pets

DAMN STRAIGHT

GET READY FOR PART TWO OF THAT LOVE WAR
( -`д´-) ︻┻┳══━ <3 <3 <3 <3

<3      <3
               <3     <3 (╯‵□′)╯<3 <3              <3
                <3 
         <3            <3

We sending in the troops this time-

@RainClouds_Itachi_

(yo for real tho, i was doing research on things from where i live for a school thing and??? honey dill sauce??? is only made here???????? i-)

Deleted user

basically my study hall is during our lunch shifts, and I needed Nate to print something out for me. So I went down during his lunch, to hang out with our friends and stuff, too, and I honestly never regretted anything more.

It starts out with me arriving there with him opening a tiny ass thermos. It’s like, the size of your hand when you cup it around something. It’s supposed to be travel sized or like, one serving sized or whatever.

Somehow, he managed to fit a whole cooked pack of ramen into it that he had cooked that morning. He opened the poor thermos to be greeted with a layer of water on top, and when he poked the ramen and tried to fork it from its little area of hell, it didn’t even budge.

He manages to get it up, and it’s all chunky from how overcooked it is. But apart from being in chunks, it’s like, in really big ball formations that refused to break the shape of the thermos. He ATE THEM LIKE THAT and like, slurped really loud to purposefully accentuate the grossness of the situation.

At this point, I was gagging, I was close to tears, I regretted even existing at this point. I could’ve stayed upstairs in my study hall and playmy stupid word search in peace. Instead I had to watch my boyfriend, who I assumed to be like, a gentleman, ingest this disgusting ramen in the grossest way possible.

About halfway through the fucking thermos, he sets down his fork, deciding he doesn’t need it anymore, and just starts taking mouthfuls of this ramen. All at once. It’s sticking out of his mouth. His friend’s taking pictures and videos of this atrocity. I was just close to vomiting. I felt more like a disappointed mother than a girlfriend to this boy. In the end he managed to get scraps of noodles down someone’s shirt and almost put another down my sweater when he shocked me with the fork.

He finally finally finishes (this was over a period of like, fifteen minutes, and it felt like years), and he pulls out this nasty ass banana that’s like, almost rotted. He pulls off the peel or whatever the fuck, and it just comes off. I was like, hell no, look at this

I bring attention to it and like, every teenage boy does, fucking deepthroats it

I am just

grossed out

still

I kissed this man

I-

I thought better of this boy