forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) growled a little as they walked. Before, he had been very cordial. Now, though, he was at wit's end. He couldn't call in the emergency, his car was fried, he'd have to pay for all of the equipment out of his own pocket because of the scenario that caused all of this- he dragged Cicada and Crow through the crowds, pulling them to a stop when he saw what was unfolding with Kun and Coral.
"You little motherfuckers!" He shouted at them.

The woman glanced up, surprised by Aron's smile before returning it. The sounds of quick footsteps could be heard coming down the hall, and the woman's head whipped to face the sound.
"H-Hurry!" She pleaded, urging Aron to leave now.

"No, I'm not," The woman said, eyes still focused on Syzen's ankle. "Then again, not many in this place are." The woman glanced up at the window again, then spoke quietly.
"There's a rumor that even some of the soldiers here are characters."

Coral chuckled a little at the interaction between Ichika and her boyfriend, smiling.
"Oh, sweetie," she said playfully.

@spacebluelily language

Jackson stayed silent and he shifted a little. He sighed and slightly tilted his head to the side. “During that time, I was mad at you, and when I’m mad, I tend to do Idiotic and foolish things.”

@JustALunaAngelPerson54

H̵̢̟̖̪͈̍ě̷̗̙̼̰̂̄́͝ḻ̷̛̛͔̱̠̲̀̈p̵͎̠͉͎͂͊̇͗́̆̀̿̄͠ ̵̛͎̀̐͗̾̌̈͆̄̕̕m̷̱̗͗̽̌̔́̚ȩ̷̨̡͚̝̹͕̙̠̭͕͎̜͊̔̊͜͠ͅ

@Mojack group

Hitler: Do you think I'm pretty?
Stalin: No.
Hitler: Do want to be with me forever?
Hitler: Do you even like me?
Hitler: Would you cry if i walked away?
Hitler heard enough and was hurt… Hitler walked away with tears in his eyes.
Stalin grabbed Hitlers arm.
Stalin: You're not pretty…you're beautiful
Stalin: I don't want to be with you forever…I need to be with you forever.
Stalin: I don't like you…I love you.
Stalin: I wouldn't cry if you walked away……I would die if you walked away.
Stalin Whispers: Plz stay with me.
Hitler: I will…
*Tonight at midnight Germany will anschluss Austria.
*Something good will happen to you at Stalingrad.
*If u dont post this to 5 other comments… You will have bad luck in Stalingrad for the next 10 years

@PastelTart

What…the…heck…? That makes absolutely no sense, and I've never head of, nor plan to go, Starlingrad anyway, so…
refuses to post whatever the heck just happened.