forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@saor_illust school

Little is known of George Washington’s early childhood, spent largely on the Ferry Farm on the Rappahannock River, opposite Fredericksburg, Virginia. Mason L. Weems’s stories of the hatchet and cherry tree and of young Washington’s repugnance to fighting are apocryphal efforts to fill a manifest gap.
(Had to fill out something for history today)

@Shadow_Knight group

Y/N's POV

I can't take it anymore. I've been depressed for so long. I don't want to go on. I get up from my bed where I had been laying down. I grab my jacket and slip on some shoes before heading out the door. I shivered from the cold air and pulled my jacket closer to me. I start walking to Blackberry bridge. It was a bride in my town with a steep drop. 'Should be enough to kill me.' I thought as I rounded a block. The wind tussled my H/C hair. I walked onto the bridge. Once I got to the middle of the bridge I looked over the edge. It was a long drop with a river at the bottom. I slowly got up onto the railing and looked down. It was quite a drop. I sighed.

"You don't want to do that." A feminine voice to my left said. I turned to see someone there. Had they been there a second ago? They had a black hoodie on, hood up, blue jeans, and a dark blue bandana across there face. They also had a bat that looked like it had been through a lot.

"Why don't I?," I asked, looking back down at the river. "Because I'll go to hell? Not a single person would care if I jumped and I know my life's not going to get any better so why shouldn't I?"

"Because," The person replied. "It hurts like hell when you land." This answer surprised me, causing me to look back at the person.

"You've jumped off a bridge before?" I asked after a moment of silence. The figure turned to look at me. I could now see a small section of red hair that wasn't fully tucked into the hood.

"Jumped? No. Fell when I was at a low point in my life? Maybe." She said, her voice slightly muffled by the bandanna. "And believe me, it hurts. The river here is shallow enough so that when you jump from here you hit the bottom." She explained.

"You survived a jump from here?" I asked.

"Yep. Kinda wish I didn't though." She said. " I wouldn't want anyone to experience that pain. So at least sit-down and think about it before you jump."

I stared at the water again before sitting down on the rail, my legs dangling off it.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Y/N," I said, swinging my legs back and forth. "What about you? What your name?"

She didn't answer, almost as if she was trying to remember something. "It doesn't matter. Why do you want to jump anyways?" She asked.

I sighed. "I just want the pain to stop. I don't want to be alone anymore." I said, looking down at the water.

"Well you're not alone now, are you?" She asked.

"I guess not but I'm alone quite a bit."

She went silent. "How about I walk you home tonight and if you really want to jump you can do it tomorrow?" She asked, standing up straight.

I looked down at the water and back up at her. "Alright," I said as I climbed back over.

I began to lead the way home, her following with the bat hung over her shoulder. She looked like she was in a gang. The way she walked, held herself, the bat, the bandanna. She looked like she could kill someone and not bat an eye.

We arrived at my house and I opened the door.

"Thank you for walking me home," I said looking back at her.

"No problem." She said turning away and walking off. "Ignore your demons. They get annoyed when you do that." She said as she disappeared from my line of sight.

I was confused by what she said but I went back inside to the warmth of my home and plopped down on the bed. "I never got her name." I thought as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

(This was for a cringe story sharing chat.)

@RaysofSun

Name Material Quantity Length Width Height
Vertical dividers Thick ply 4 176 12 78
Top and bottom Pine 2 200 12 90
Horizontal divider Pine 1 84 12 78
Backing Thick ply 1 176 12 176
Draw Acrylic 1 209 3 229
Shelves Acrylic 8 80 3 38

(Oh lol it's my tech assignment. How boring.)

@yeetus

if i want to listen to the same song sixty-four times in a row that’s my own business. it’s between me and god. this is a private dance