Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

Deleted user

Parents be like "Why don't you ever tell me anything?!?"
Kid: tells them something
Parent: explosive_anger.jpg

@Rainy_is_back

An angry Aquarius needs to look good in all circumstances and rage is actually a good look for them! Aquarius personality has no problem evacuating their negative feelings and creating a hugely dramatic scene in front of the camera.

(For character reasons, I'm not exactly weird.)

@Kanaroli group

๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ, ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ

Deleted user

โ€œLook, my first choice would have been to kill you, but since thatโ€™s off the table, Iโ€™m going to make you be a better person whether you like it or not.โ€

A prompt for an rp

Deleted user

On the contrary, handing someone a basketball skinsuit and a mask that looks like a much creepier version of All Might from My Hero Academia to do tricks during halftime is the height of laziness.

Imagine getting paid to come up with a cool mascot for the Mavs โ€” despite them already having one โ€” and going โ€œWhy donโ€™t we put someone in a basketball costume and make him like a superhero?โ€. Mystifying stuff.

Deleted user

โ€œWeโ€™re room mates, and you walk in on me listening to loud ass music and crying over a broken heart and have no idea what to do since we just met a week ago.โ€

Deleted user

Never gonna tell a lie

That in of itself,is a lie

(shh that was song lyrics)

I do not care