forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@TeamMezzo group

10/28/19, 4:12 PM: a rant

I’m on the late bus, writing this in exhaustion. My phone’s about to die, so I can’t listen to music, I have makeup work coming out of my EARS, and that’s not to mention my homework for tonight.
You see, I hate the late bus. A lot. Like, a lot a lot. The lady always drops me off last, even if there’s opportunities to drop me off before. It’s dark when I wake up, and the sun’s already setting. There are a lot of times when the lady can drop me off, and she doesn’t. I mean, whatever, right??
Ugh.

Deleted user

why don't you go remove your heart right now, I'm hungry
(i was writing a pOeM oKaY gUyS)

Deleted user

(ah. i’ve only seen the middle finger used for that and for angery purposes

but also you could’ve used these emojis: ☝️👆

@Shadow_Knight group

Imagine how many people came back from being dusted to find their loved dead because they couldn’t take their friends dying

(I did NOT need that to be in my head!!)

@Kanaroli group

Imagine you are designing the costume for the Tin Man. What advantages and disadvantages does the costume in the film have? (Consider aspects such as mobility, realism, artistic intent, and so on.) Would you make any changes to the costume for a theatre production? Why or why not?

In the scene where Dorothy says good-bye to Oz (time code 1:37:38), what is the mood of the scene? How does the filmmaker achieve this mood?

Choose one of the main characters from The Wizard of Oz (Dorothy, The Wizard, Tin Man, Scarecrow, and Cowardly Lion). Discuss the progression of the character in the film. What is the character's motivation? How does the character change during the film? How does the filmmaker show the progression of this motivation and change?

The Wizard of Oz is often considered a family-friendly story. If you were in charge of a production (film or theatre), how might your production be different if you knew your audience was likely to have small children versus if you knew that the audience would be mostly high school age?

Many aspects of The Wizard of Oz have remained part of our popular culture, from the songs in the film to Dorothy's iconic red shoes to phrases like "There's no place like home." Even people who have never seen this film are likely to know about parts of the film. What aspects of this film have made it so culturally influential?

The Wizard of Oz is based on a book written by L. Frank Baum by the same title. When productions are adapted from sources such as books, directors often have to make decisions about what will work in the production and what needs to be changed from the original book version. Research the differences and similarities between the book and film versions of The Wizard of Oz. What are three differences or similarities between the book and film versions? Does the film represent the artistic version of the book, even though changes were made?