forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@croccin-champagne

"A leader who drowns himself in alcohol has his issues. But a leader who recognizes those issues is one step closer to mending them. I don't want to force you into that mending though,

@Mojack group

@RaysofSun

(This is from a document I was working on, and I couldn't connect to internet so I wrote it on a word doc and then copied and pasted it later.)

Twelve years ago…

BREAKING NEWS: Statement From the UN

In the interest of the global populations's health and safety, the United Nations have issued a statement that has allowed all willing personnel to participate in scientific discoveries that were previously thought as extremely dangerous…

Ten years ago…

Requesting Test Subjects:

We are requesting subjects to conduct an experiment on a new drug trial for people diagnosed with Trail Mountain Fever. To ensure that the experiment is a fair trial, test subjects will be infected with the fever and then treated with the drug. We have already tested this drug on animals…

Five years ago…

BREAKING NEWS: Trail Mountain Fever Vaccine Trial Gone Horribly Wrong

It has recently been brought to light that a Trail Mountain Fever vaccine trial that started five years ago has ended up receiving terrible results. Out of the 100 people that the trial was performed on, only 34 people survived the deadly fever, leaving many friends and families devastated…