forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@saor_illust school

But this time the poet will have to face himself; it will not be an easy time. Only when he faces himself, he learns what it means to be alive.

The Dead are in Heaven, the Light is on Hell. Each has to face his own shadow and his own mortality, because only then does he find the answers he deserves.

This book is a collection of six works, which are arranged chronologically (followed by some remarks about each)

To find out more. Go to the Home Page for the collection.

The Poet's Journey, by Thomas Wolfe

A Brief History of Hell, by Arthur Conan Doyle

@EMarie group

Man! I can't believe THIS of all things was the last thing I copied…
But- here it is (don't judge me):

"You are so cold-hearted. What made you like this?" Koan's blade rested against her captive's neck. His words made her pause, if only for a moment, to listen. Memories of her brother, Kye, slipped through the fog and her grip tightened on the cruel pommel. She almost let herself ask the questions of herself- How had she come so far from what she had been before. Whatever heart she had left froze in her chest and her confidence returned. The blade steadied at her bidding and she penetrated Bex's gaze; any compassion she had toward this man had died a long time ago. She lifted the blade from his neck, and with one strong motion executed it down again. Her jaw tightened and she dropped the cold weapon and watched Bex's writhing body.
"I once cared too much," she hissed.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

(not my writing)

Alas, it has come to this!
My one and only love has taken his dear life.
My dear husband has drifted away so easily.
Did Fiar not sent my word?
Or did Romeo, oh Romeo, did thee not receive my message?
For I cannot shake that feeling of distress.
Romeo, I still remember that magical night.
When I first laid my hands on yours.
Thy words still haunt me I profane with my unworthiest hand.
Oh how thee made me blush,
I truly believed that night would never end.
The words thee spoke before stealing my first kiss,
I remember them every night.
Then move not, while the prayers effect I take.
Oh how my heart fluttered yet
my heart is so heavy with grief.

Oh Romeo, my love,
My angel from above,
We shared many thoughts and many feelings when thee found me,
pondering at my balcony,
Later that very night.
I remember thee calling me a saint along with many other holy offerings.
Many names of which I did not deserve not even one,
for thee were the true saint.
I remember when my love offered to change thy name for me, thee said
I take thee at thy words words call me but love,
and I’ll be new baptised henceforth I will never be Romeo.
My dear you cared not if my family could have caught.
But why do our families hate each other so much, whatever happens in the past between them should not be affecting us, yet they do.
Why keep on hating when we forgot the reason they quarrel.
thee could’ve looked death in the eye and still would not flinch,
I knew thee were there for me.
I felt as if I was no longer in control.
I just fell for you even more.

I was so excited when the day we wed came!
My heart was thumping ;
I was overwhelmed with joy.
Oh how naive I was to believe that our marriage would last.
It all happened so fast. I remember being afraid,
afraid of our families finding us,
but that quickly changed when I laid eyes on thee.
I knew everything would be fine.
Oh, my love, I had no word then and still,
I have no words now.
No such word exist for me to describe my love for my dearest husband.

My heart shattered when I found out what you did to my dearest Tybalt.
How rude of you Romeo, how could thee have been so selfish.
My dearest cousin Tybalt died a gruesome death,
he died in agony.
My poor cousin whose only reason of death was defending my family,
because of me.
The price did thee justice, but it was injustice to me.
Romeo, my sweet Romeo should not have left me here all alone.
Thee should not have murdered in my Dear Tybalt.
For thy actions have consequences.
I despise thee for this yet somehow I still love thee.
I still see thy eyes turning away from mine.
Oh how are thee displease me so.
thee left so far Premier, why such a great distance between us. Why did thee choose to live so far from me. Why so far even I couldn’t sneak out and reach thee. This was too great a consequence but it made perfect sense.
The prince judged fairly.
If only I could have joined thee without raising suspicion.

Oh but my love, I did not give in.
I was disgusted by the idea of abandoning thee.
Thankfully the dearest friar found a way.
I had such high hopes, I couldn’t bear to live in a city where thee would no longer live. I could not imagine my life without thee.
Friars plan was magnificent and I couldn’t wait for us to be reunited at long last.
I couldn’t contain my excitement I drink every drop of Friars potion without hesitating.
The idea of being dead to my family upset me but it was all worth it if I could be with thee.
It’s has been a wonderful journey, we have spent our theeng lives together.
Now. With this dagger. We shall be together once more.

@yeetus

Volcanoes erupt when molten rock called magma rises to the surface. Magma is formed when the earth's mantle melts. Melting can happen where one plate is pushed down under another or when tectonic plates pull apart.

@Kev

n emergencies or cases in which he can't use his magic, he has a sword holstered to his hip. He can technically also channel his magic through this sword, but the process exhausts him quickly and is much less powerful.

@EMarie group

Man! I can't believe THIS of all things was the last thing I copied…
But- here it is (don't judge me):

"You are so cold-hearted. What made you like this?" Koan's blade rested against her captive's neck. His words made her pause, if only for a moment, to listen. Memories of her brother, Kye, slipped through the fog and her grip tightened on the cruel pommel. She almost let herself ask the questions of herself- How had she come so far from what she had been before. Whatever heart she had left froze in her chest and her confidence returned. The blade steadied at her bidding and she penetrated Bex's gaze; any compassion she had toward this man had died a long time ago. She lifted the blade from his neck, and with one strong motion executed it down again. Her jaw tightened and she dropped the cold weapon and watched Bex's writhing body.
"I once cared too much," she hissed.

@Rainy_is_back

He doesn't want to live in any of these worlds."

And so the young poet's journey may end in these new worlds, where he learns to love, and to make love, and find joy. But the poet's journey may end further still, in the otherworldly land of the dead, where he finds the answers he seeks, or he may discover that he can return to those worlds by going down to the Otherside, where there are no answers, only the will to live, and the death of the ego.

(Oh this is what I copied? OOF)

Deleted user

This is translated into Google Translate so sorry for any errors :). Good photo I love trees! :) And the sunset! What is the temperature there?

((context, i found one of my oldest messages from a few years ago back before i stopped using google translate because 1, its not accurate, 2, i didnt really need it anymore. i was commenting on someones art i think? this was back when i used the ":)" smile 24/7. like i still use it now but i used it :) like almost :) after every word :) for some reason.))

@TeamMezzo group

This is translated into Google Translate so sorry for any errors :). Good photo I love trees! :) And the sunset! What is the temperature there?

((context, i found one of my oldest messages from a few years ago back before i stopped using google translate because 1, its not accurate, 2, i didnt really need it anymore. i was commenting on someones art i think? this was back when i used the ":)" smile 24/7. like i still use it now but i used it :) like almost :) after every word :) for some reason.))

(is English not your first language? sorry if this is prying…)

Deleted user

(is English not your first language? sorry if this is prying…)

(My first language is Russian and sort of Belarusian, I was born in Belarus)

@yeetus

Give us less things to stress about that is not related to academics, eg uniform rules. I don't need to get a panic attack on the day of a test because there is an assembly that needed a tie and the email wasn't sent until 8:10 a.m. and I didn't have a one

Deleted user

"hey this elf guy is pretty coo-"

"i want to eat my own ribs"

"i-"