forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@Shadow_Knight group

1. In the celery you would chloroplasts and a cell wall where a human cell would not.
  2. They need more protection because they can not move or defend themselves like animals can.
  3. Because it is moving molecules upwards rather than downwards like the passive.

Deleted user

"You are the sun that shines brightly throughout my day.
You are the gravity that holds me down in every way.
You are the moon that shimmers throughout my night.
You are stars that glimmer oh so bright.

You are the oxygen that keeps me alive.
You are my heart that beats inside.
You are the blood that flows through me.
You are the only guy I can see.
You have the voice of when a mockingbird sings.
You are my everything.

You are my one and only.
You stop me from being so lonely.
We plan our future as if we have a clue.
I never want to lose you.
I want you to be my husband, and I want to be your wife.
I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

-Mercedes

Deleted user

@CreativityCake

(Why was I mentioned..?)

(Because it was the last thing I copied!)

(But why was it the last thing you copied? I'm not cool, I'm not special, I'm…CreativityCake.exe has stopped working.)

@Shadow_Knight group

@CreativityCake

(Why was I mentioned..?)

(But why was it the last thing you copied? I'm not cool, I'm not special, I'm…CreativityCake.exe has stopped working.)

(For the Doki Doki RP!)

@TeamMezzo group

I woke up that morning not knowing that I’d be going to live with Aunt Tilly. She lived in California, a seven hour drive from where we were in Arizona. The car ride was a long one. California is a beautiful state. Naturally, I had seen mountains before, but nothing could prepare me for the Sierra Nevada. The peaks were so high and the mountains were so big. It was amazing. What was perhaps less surprising was the heat. I could handle the heat, because where I came from it was hot. I was used to the desert and the dust storms. Tucson can be a treacherous place to grow up. I could tell this was going to be different, though.

Deleted user

@CreativityCake

(Why was I mentioned..?)

(For the Doki Doki RP!)

(Oh…rip me)

@Mojack group

I’m sorry but no one may be allowed to follow me, I request that the people who have followed me to take down the followed action at once, any other actions will result in banning. This is a non negotiable topic, this is a warning, any and all how are still following me will be Banned

((Context; this is just a copypasta from amino.))

@Shadow_Knight group

Name:
Backstory:
Other:

Name: No name for now (She had no memory of her past life)
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance: Slightly green tinted skin, missing an eye but the other that is still there is green, bone on left arm is showing, half of her hair has fallen off but she had drown hair, wearing ripped jeans and pink t shirt, falling apart converse, covered in gashes
Backstory: She was murdered and buried in the woods a few weeks ago. (But she doesn't know that). The necromancer that brought the dead to life made sure that the bodies of all his slaves were immune to decay after they were brought to life.
Other: She doesn't remember anything but she memories will slowly come back.