forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@Shadow_Knight group

Zara asked one of the teacher if there was anything else they needed to do.
”Could you try to set up the fog machines in the haunted house?” Mrs. Crowley asked.
Zara nodded and headed off in that direction. She waited for Isuel to come along.

@Kanaroli group

Consider the sound work positions in theatre: sound designer, sound engineer, sound tech, and sound board operator. Which position would you want to try out and why?
In what ways do you think wireless microphones have been a beneficial development for film and theatre?
What does a production sound mixer do? Which responsibility of a production sound mixer do you think sounds most difficult and why?
Think about a film you saw recently. What type of sound was in the film? What aspects of the sound made the film a more enjoyable experience, and what aspects made it a less enjoyable experience? Think about music, sound effects, dialogue, and ambient sounds. Be as specific as possible.
Think about an exciting event in your life and briefly describe it. If this event were going to become a film, what type of microphones would be needed? What type of sound effects? What type of music? Give your reasons.

@Rainy_is_back

Hey, so I was listening to music, and found a song with encouraging words, it's called "It's Not Over Yet" by for KING and COUNTRY. I'd suggest listening to it, it may lift your spirits.

(And that is the last thing I copied)

@saor_illust school

回答を記録しました。
(Yeah, I copied that because you see… I told Google that I live in Japan XD I wanted to figure out what it said. And no, I can't read Japanese. I can read the indivdual hiragana and say their sounds, but I can't understand them.)