forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

also, stalkers come FORTH we want you HERE

contemplates the definition of stalking and whether or not my current state is stalking or not in a process of existential contemplation

@IamNOTachickenok

Im resisting the urge to snap at almost everyone i know. Including my teachers.

You're welcome snap at me. I understand that feeling.

@IamNOTachickenok

Im resisting the urge to snap at almost everyone i know. Including my teachers.

You're welcome snap at me. I understand that feeling.

No.

Ok. If you need to chat, my pms will be open for a few more min.

@IamNOTachickenok

Just munching on way too much sour candy rn
I don't care that it feels like the roof of my mouth is peeling it tastes yummy

that's a freaking vibe.

Deleted user

hands over chicky baby to the parent. Thank you for entrusting me with your child while you were deadish.

thank you for watching my unhatched child while i was deadish

Deleted user

you were the only one brave enough to take responsibility for this child
i cannot thank you enough

@IamNOTachickenok

I want to say something that my sister said while we were silent reading in elementary, in the library, but I realize the context would make everybody next to me at school give me odd looks, because we're silent reading.

Deleted user

I want to say something that my sister said while we were silent reading in elementary, in the library, but I realize the context would make everybody next to me at school give me odd looks, because we're silent reading.

TELL ME!!!

@im-with-stoopid pets

tell us

Deleted user

?