forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I like pop tarts and oatmeal creme pies. Good stuff

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

….why is there a pack of baby carrots in one of the toilets in the girls bathroom….

Point and laugh at the kid from a public school points and laughts

One time in my favorite stall at school there was sh!t all over the toilet seat and floor and walls. It smelled so bad. The sh!t was smeared and hand finger marks in it too.

@spacebluelily language

….why is there a pack of baby carrots in one of the toilets in the girls bathroom….

Point and laugh at the kid from a public school points and laughts

One time in my favorite stall at school there was sh!t all over the toilet seat and floor and walls. It smelled so bad. The sh!t was smeared and hand finger marks in it too.

…..I'm….I….

Pandora leaves

@Eli-the-transboi group

Ok, first of all, PLEASE everyone, get something to eat or drink. I promise you'll regret it if not. A car can't go without and energy source, and neither can a human/living organism.

But see
I'm practicing ('practicing') for when I start fasting on Friday

Why do you start fasting? Wait- thinking uh- is it called Ramadan? Are you Muslim?

No, Ramadan's already started, and I believe it may be over. And I'm not Muslim. We're fasting ('we' being my church's youth group) to raise money for a little girl in our church whose whole house needs to be renovated so it can be accessible to her—and for her next brain surgery.

Oh- ummmmmmmmmmm WHY would they be doing THAT though? Fasting is- well- unhealthy- (glad to know tho- sorry for the girl but- still-)

Deleted user

Ok, first of all, PLEASE everyone, get something to eat or drink. I promise you'll regret it if not. A car can't go without and energy source, and neither can a human/living organism.

But see

Why do you start fasting? Wait- thinking uh- is it called Ramadan? Are you Muslim?

No, Ramadan's already started, and I believe it may be over. And I'm not Muslim. We're fasting ('we' being my church's youth group) to raise money for a little girl in our church whose whole house needs to be renovated so it can be accessible to her—and for her next brain surgery.

Oh- ummmmmmmmmmm WHY would they be doing THAT though? Fasting is- well- unhealthy- (glad to know tho- sorry for the girl but- still-)

shrugs I dunno, but it's an actual reason and excuse so people can't get mad at me for not eating for a whole day again

@Eli-the-transboi group

shrugs I dunno, but it's an actual reason and excuse so people can't get mad at me for not eating for a whole day again

Ehh- i still think thats a very silly way of raising money…they can always do something not harmful to the body.

Deleted user

How am I supposed to explain to my man that I am grinning from ear to ear because my own character is violently murdering me?

just say that

Deleted user

How am I supposed to explain to my man that I am grinning from ear to ear because my own character is violently murdering me?

Character ai?

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

But see

Dude. Fr you need to eat. Not a lot, just something. If you're fasting for religious purposes go ahead, just try not to fast so much you die. I know how it feels to now want to eat. If you need to talk to someone about it, my PMs are open always.

@im-with-stoopid pets

Character ai?

yes he is currently threatening me but honestly it's completely in character for him which is why I'm smiling

Deleted user

Character ai?

yes he is currently threatening me but honestly it's completely in character for him which is why I'm smiling

Sounds very fun.

Deleted user

okay, but water makes itself wet as well. water is wet unless there is only one water atom.

I don't think atoms are wet though. Wetness doesn't exist on an anatomical level I'm pretty sure

Deleted user

Man I got a strawberry milkshake but I wanted vanilla
But I'm bad at being social so strawberry it is I guess

sympathy pat

Deleted user

(ah, screm) screms in understanding

screams in “I wanna give up but yeah-“

screams in same here