forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

1. Do you want me to provide the lecture for Manerd

2. If anyone’s pms are open, I really need to rant-

oops sorry for taking so long to reply to this i was studying for uni. hmmm yes i would like you to provide some lectures please

Deleted user

damn this chat is so chaotic i love it

nEw ViCtIm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /j (this chat is cool lol)

@DancingWithMyDemons business

Oh, darling. You can always rant to me. no questions asked. and that goes for everyone!!

@lord-of-the-carnival group

damn this chat is so chaotic i love it

nEw ViCtIm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /j (this chat is cool lol)

yEsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsS

Join the best faction the Carnival of Riots, as we go on tour to befriend ecah and every single faction. We trade in body parts, bedazzlement and fiyah! We offer the best benefits of every faction; and, when you join, I, the Lord of Riots, cannot be held responsible for any loss of life, limb, sanity, or any physical, mental, emotional or monetary assets you may hold, as per usual.

@im-with-stoopid pets

heyy
good news I got the paper I procrastinated technically turned in on time
bad news it is 5am and I just pulled an all nighter

Dang-

currently do not feel like hot garbage
yet

@im-with-stoopid pets

currently grinning ear to ear because the nice elderly professor with a very heavy accent and broken English is here instead of the boring as dust actual history professor
she just said "everyone in class has big warm heart, show up almost everyday thank you so much" and im melting

Deleted user

ME!!