forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

i ate corndogs and mints.

I ate 6 mc nuggets, fries and a cheeseburger

i ate my sadness

same

Deleted user

I had a overly honeyed peanut butter and honey sandwich with an orange

@IamNOTachickenok

tHiS is tHe sONG THAT NEVER ENDSSSS

No

yeah, I'm not even going to go there.

BUT NIGHTMARE IS BACK

Deleted user

tHiS is tHe sONG THAT NEVER ENDSSSS

No

yeah, I'm not even going to go there.

BUT NIGHTMARE IS BACK

the what

Deleted user

I… did not eat…

same here

i feasted on my depression (and some cauliflower)
but mostly depression

@IamNOTachickenok

Ok, first of all, PLEASE everyone, get something to eat or drink. I promise you'll regret it if not. A car can't go without and energy source, and neither can a human/living organism.

Deleted user

I… did not eat…

same here

i feasted on my depression (and some cauliflower)
but mostly depression

was the cauliflower good?

tasted better than sadness

@spacebluelily language

The past few days we have been eating pozole
and in the morning my mom said she was gonna make white rice so we can eat with chicken nuggets….like we still half a pot of pozole left….unless we don't? idk snymore

Deleted user

Ok, first of all, PLEASE everyone, get something to eat or drink. I promise you'll regret it if not. A car can't go without and energy source, and neither can a human/living organism.

I second this

Deleted user

But see
I'm practicing ('practicing') for when I start fasting on Friday

Deleted user

The past few days we have been eating pozole
and in the morning my mom said she was gonna make white rice so we can eat with chicken nuggets….like we still half a pot of pozole left….unless we don't? idk snymore

interesting
i want to eat arroz compoyo rn but i cant cause i dont have any

@Eli-the-transboi group

I made myself eat even though i feel sick- so- yeah-