forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IamNOTachickenok

i w a n t v i s

thinks about chanting vis

Plz dont.

i know. :(

the impulsive adhd thoughts, aHhH-

internally sobs and screams vis

@IamNOTachickenok

imagine

Imagine-

imagine

iMaGiNe

ImAGinE

IMagINe

i M a G i N e

Deleted user

i w a n t v i s

Plz dont.

no pleae
hes gone and hes not coming back, just
breaks down in sobs

@IamNOTachickenok

i w a n t v i s

Plz dont.

no pleae
hes gone and hes not coming back, just
breaks down in sobs

toughens up and sniffs, knowing he wouldn't want us in this much pain

Deleted user

Anti chicken, while you are online, i would like to request something that would make me mortal again, perhaps with like a charm, so that i can raise my chicky baby. i ask this as payment for protecting all of the chicky babies of the world, and this entire chat, from the evil duo
thank you

Deleted user

I wanna shove something down my throat and choke on it for no goshdarn reason… impulsive thought of the day….

Hello. (again)

Deleted user

I wanna shove something down my throat and choke on it for no goshdarn reason… impulsive thought of the day….

Hello. (again)

dont do that
and hi

Deleted user

imagine

Imagine-

imagine

iMaGiNe

ImAGinE

IMagINe

i M a G i N e

i m a g i n e resists the urge to sing that one song…

Deleted user

Hello. (again)

dont do that
and hi

i wont…

Deleted user

I did. Twenty.

I think I'll call them Team Pep-Talk.

o. m. g. wOw! btw, Salve Chiken.

@IamNOTachickenok

Anti chicken, while you are online, i would like to request something that would make me mortal again, perhaps with like a charm, so that i can raise my chicky baby. i ask this as payment for protecting all of the chicky babies of the world, and this entire chat, from the evil duo
thank you

Ok!

gets a tiny bottle, threads a small durable chain through the cork, opens the bottle, sprinkles some black glitter, a feather from me, a few tases of a taser (little bits of electricity will eternally jump around the bottle. It's looking sick. and lots of love, is put in last.)

hands to you

Deleted user

thank you

Ok!

gets a tiny bottle, threads a small durable chain through the cork, opens the bottle, sprinkles some black glitter, a feather from me, a few tases of a taser (little bits of electricity will eternally jump around the bottle. It's looking sick. and lots of love, is put in last.)

hands to you

thank you!!!
i am alive again!!!!!!!!

Deleted user

also, stalkers come FORTH we want you HERE

yas we want you!!!

@IamNOTachickenok

thank you

Ok!

hands to you

thank you!!!
i am alive again!!!!!!!!

woooo!

resists the urge to say something

@IamNOTachickenok

thank you

Ok!

hands to you

if anyone wants to know, ill pm u

Deleted user

thank you

Ok!

hands to you

thank you!!!
i am alive again!!!!!!!!

woooo!

resists the urge to say something

say it

Deleted user

thank you

Ok!

hands to you

wants to know what????

@IamNOTachickenok

thank you

Ok!

hands to you

wants to know what????

(what I was resisting the urge to say. it may be a bit sensitive)