forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IamNOTachickenok

Hi. I'm back. I'm currently so busy working on something, and will be back full time starting saturday. I have some stuff to stay.

• I wanted to share something I've learned throughout all of this. For me, it's really helped with a lot of depression I've been going through lately. A LOT of people don't get a choice between life and death. They're forced to the grave and don't have the choice to live. So. Unless someone has said something that I missed, none of us are forced to die like Vis was. We all get the choice between life and death. And I think that we shouldn't waste that opportunity. If Vis were here, I can guarantee he'd second that.

• I know it's kind of going back to the goof a bit, but my Voice Teacher just got about 20 baby chicks. I have an army. They will be taught EVERYTHING about Vis. Lmk if y'all want pics.

• Even though it stings, and hurts, and we all just want to get to Vis or get him back, please take care of yourselves. We already have a damper on the chat, and I don't think more would help.

• My dog passed away in September, and I just have a feeling she's giving Vis company.

• I want you to know that I love you all so much. Even though we've never met before, I think about you guys all the time, every second of the day. I use the ways of my religion to keep you all safe.

@IamNOTachickenok

I did. Twenty.

I think I'll call them Team Pep-Talk.

@spacebluelily language

I did. Twenty.

I read that as peep, like the candy and i am just realized that the marshmallows are baby chickens and not baby ducks or birds like i thought

@IamNOTachickenok

I did. Twenty.

I read that as peep, like the candy and i am just realized that the marshmallows are baby chickens and not baby ducks or birds like i thought

Oh my gosh-

I know this time is supposed to be a moment of respect, peace, and calm, but that mad me wheeze so hard-

@-LemonTail- language

I did. Twenty.

Oh my gosh-

I know this time is supposed to be a moment of respect, peace, and calm, but that mad me wheeze so hard-

haha-

Deleted user

so much stuff keeps happening while I have to sit here and pretend I care about learning spanish

I'll do any Spanish work for u

i can also help

Deleted user

i w a n t v i s

thinks about chanting vis

w e a l l w a n t v i s
s t a y s t r o n g a n t i c h i c k e n