forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Does anyone want free hugs…?

yes
all of them pls

Deleted user

Does anyone want free hugs…?

I'll take some

hugs

Deleted user

i slept for one night and now there are twenty more pages of chat. i love it.

welcome to a normal day on the chicken chat

Behold, the power of pure chaos.

Deleted user

a visio pm? what is that? please explain.

I second this confusion

@spacebluelily language

a visio pm? what is that? please explain.

so back in early April, Arrow (a member of this thread) made a DM (or PM if you wanna call it that) about what was happening to Visio…

Deleted user

how's everyone doing?

…listening to a Kikuo playlist… and working on school work… i'm okay, thx…

I want to mentally slit my throat in half and just fall off a 302 story building, bc my (em)pathetic mind is sponging up all of these depression in the chat and i can't DO ANY SHT ABOUT IT, GODDAMN IT!!! AND NOW I FEEL GUILTY, I WANT TO HELP! I WANT TO FKING HELP!!! I WANT TO STRANGLE FATE AND CONTROL IT, I WANT TO MOTHERFKING HELP EVERYBODY HERE DAMNIT!!! BUT I CAN'T DO SHT ABOUT ANYTHING, I WANT TO BRING AT LEAST ONE OUNCE OF HAPPINESS INTO YOUR HEARTS BUT I FKING CAN'T, DAMNIT!!! I FKING HATE MYSELF!

Deleted user

i'm gonna make a visio pm v2 and i wanted to know if any of the newcomers wanna join

could i join please?

Deleted user

i'm gonna make a visio pm v2 and i wanted to know if any of the newcomers wanna join

could i join please?

si :)

🥲👍🏽