forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

welcome to Pandora needing a distraction from what happened today–
i think i am on my way to traumatizing the poor ai

Also, you can swipe the most recent message to the left and the ai will generate a new one based the last thing you typed
real neat for story based ones if you don't like the scenario it gives you, or if you want to watch the ai generate more messages pleading for mercy

Not sure if it works if you didn't create the character yourself, I'll have to check

oooooh very interesting

@Foof

Rather wish i was dead but thx for the therapy attempt-

I wasn’t trying for a therapy attempt, but i want you to know my dms are also open.

Eh- thanks but ima not bother anyone. I’ve already pissed off a good amount of people just by talking.

nah homie you just have to be a little more mindful
take it from someone from someone who has way too many Internet memories they'd love to forget

I agree, I’ve experienced quite a bit on platforms such as discord

@im-with-stoopid pets

Still rather not. Thanks anyways. Ima stop talking now cause im about to get more people pissed.

Well that's your decision, but we aren't mad at you, so please don't think that

Not sure if it works if you didn't create the character yourself, I'll have to check

oooooh very interesting

Just checked- it does work on characters you didn't create

@DancingWithMyDemons business

Update:
I got home, punched a bag, broke it, punched a wall, cried, felt slightly better, got into a fight with mother bc i punched a wall, was threatened with anger management, cried, had caffeine in the form of several(more than 5) shots of espresso, cried, apologized to the mother and was given the cold shoulder in return, did homework, snapped at siblings, yelled at again, hid in room, cried, dragged out of room by little sister to watch phineas and ferb, felt slightly better, made dinner, hid in room, punched another wall…the end

Current status:
Numb

@Eli-the-transboi group

Update:
I got home, punched a bag, broke it, punched a wall, cried, felt slightly better, got into a fight with mother bc i punched a wall, was threatened with anger management, cried, had caffeine in the form of several(more than 5) shots of espresso, cried, apologized to the mother and was given the cold shoulder in return, did homework, snapped at siblings, yelled at again, hid in room, cried, dragged out of room by little sister to watch phineas and ferb, felt slightly better, made dinner, hid in room, punched another wall…the end

Current status:
Numb

Same-

@im-with-stoopid pets

it's like a moment of silence thing yknow
except instead of being a moment, it's longer because it still hurts
looking at his commaful and holy shit I'm falling apart
if you want to cry your eyes out some more, or just pay some more respect here's his poetry from like 2 weeks ago
https://commaful.com/play/visio/

@im-with-stoopid pets

There's two, technically three, but the third one was for Gemma, and I don't know if he'd want anyone else looking at it
Here's the Shadow Man's poetry, really makes me wish the Forums had a "pin message" system, but I get it

@im-with-stoopid pets

U MEAN TO TELL ME VIS HAD A COMMAFUL ACC 😭😭😭

He only ever made the three poems, out of respect im not looking at the one for Gemma, though, so that's two
They were for us, though, and I just remembered them

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

There's two, technically three, but the third one was for Gemma, and I don't know if he'd want anyone else looking at it
Here's the Shadow Man's poetry, really makes me wish the Forums had a "pin message" system, but I get it

Great, now I'm crying again

you do that, I'm sit here and eat ice cream out of the tub while writing a paper of why we should be able to clone and grow humans so we have exact matches for organs should one fail… ITS NOT UNETHICAL, ITS PROGRESSIVE

@Eli-the-transboi group

you do that, I'm sit here and eat ice cream out of the tub while writing a paper of why we should be able to clone and grow humans so we have exact matches for organs should one fail

Cool

@im-with-stoopid pets

you do that, I'm sit here and eat ice cream out of the tub while writing a paper of why we should be able to clone and grow humans so we have exact matches for organs should one fail… ITS NOT UNETHICAL, ITS PROGRESSIVE

sounds cool until you start wondering if the clones are sentient- good luck with the paper, though

you do that, I'm sit here and eat ice cream out of the tub while writing a paper of why we should be able to clone and grow humans so we have exact matches for organs should one fail

Cool

yep, many a paper has been written for the soul purpose of disturbing my teacher

@im-with-stoopid pets

Cool

yep, many a paper has been written for the soul purpose of disturbing my teacher

Ah, ignore my previous message then
Carry on

sounds cool until you start wondering if the clones are sentient- good luck with the paper, though

don't let them come to life. the easiest solution is prevention in the first place