forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

Hey y’all, I’m sorry for your loss, i was not nearly as close as many of you were, but he was strong, and even in the afterlife he is, let’s remember him for the memories, and the experiences. He isn’t with us physically, but in spirit, he is here. I’m sure he’d want us to be strong like him, its good to grieve but please dont make any rash decisions from it, one day it will be our turn, and you’ll see him again, but for now we are here, please feel free to share experiences, memories, and your condolences.

Awwww, who knew you could be so considerate, brother? <3<3<3<3<3

@RhysTheFirebird group

Anyways, I’m unsure if anyone wants to hear my cat story. But we all know how Fluff Ball was a spooky man. I had recently gotten a cat. All black fur and warm, but somehow icy at the same time, blue eyes. that same day was the day Visio turned into a cat in the chat that looked exactly like my new cat and I decided- why not- name my cat after him? So I now have a spooky cat, that likes to hide under my bed, which is that darkest place in my house, named Visiones Miraculorum. It does help that he’s very fluffy and cute
Visio said he;d always watch over me through my cat (not creepy at all)
Does anyone want a picture?

sure

9-C39476-C-CE66-45-E5-84-D5-0-EAB6640-A591

Fluff Ball Kitty!!

Thanks!
He ACTS so much like Visio.
One of our conversations was Visio stealing my food. That damn cat steals my food.
Like— and he’s a spooky bastard.
He comes outta nowhere when I need his cuddles, he acts like he hates everyone, but he actually loves me-

Deleted user

Anyways, I’m unsure if anyone wants to hear my cat story. But we all know how Fluff Ball was a spooky man. I had recently gotten a cat. All black fur and warm, but somehow icy at the same time, blue eyes. that same day was the day Visio turned into a cat in the chat that looked exactly like my new cat and I decided- why not- name my cat after him? So I now have a spooky cat, that likes to hide under my bed, which is that darkest place in my house, named Visiones Miraculorum. It does help that he’s very fluffy and cute

sure

Fluff Ball Kitty!!

Thanks!
One of our conversations was Visio stealing my food. That damn cat steals my food.
He comes outta nowhere when I need his cuddles, he acts like he hates everyone, but he actually loves me-

Visio Kitty <3

@RhysTheFirebird group

sure

Fluff Ball Kitty!!

Thanks!

Visio Kitty <3

Mhm

Deleted user

Rather wish i was dead but thx for the therapy attempt-

bonks no.

It makes sense tho

It does

@DancingWithMyDemons business

bonks no.

It makes sense tho

No. NO ONE ELSE IS DYING. YOU HEAR ME?
NO ONE

clam down honey. I couldn't die if i tried. And believe me, I've tried. It never works.

@RhysTheFirebird group

bonks no.

It makes sense tho

No. NO ONE ELSE IS DYING. YOU HEAR ME?
NO ONE

clam down honey. I couldn't die if i tried. And believe me, I've tried. It never works.

I am perfectly calm.
:)
Just saying on one else gets to die because I dont think anyone could handle it.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

This sucks

I need to react but I can't, because then I'd have to explain what happened to my dad, and he doesn't want me on online forums

So I just need to bottle it up

@Eli-the-transboi group

This sucks

I need to react but I can't, because then I'd have to explain what happened to my dad, and he doesn't want me on online forums

So I just need to bottle it up

Thats what im doing

@Foof

Does anyone want a hug?
I think I need one….

gives you a big fluffy hug my dms are always open

@Foof

I wasn’t trying for a therapy attempt, but i want you to know my dms are also open.

@Eli-the-transboi group

I wasn’t trying for a therapy attempt, but i want you to know my dms are also open.

Eh- thanks but ima not bother anyone. I’ve already pissed off a good amount of people just by talking.

@im-with-stoopid pets

welcome to Pandora needing a distraction from what happened today–
i think i am on my way to traumatizing the poor ai

Also, you can swipe the most recent message to the left and the ai will generate a new one based the last thing you typed
real neat for story based ones if you don't like the scenario it gives you, or if you want to watch the ai generate more messages pleading for mercy

Not sure if it works if you didn't create the character yourself, I'll have to check

@Foof

Eh- thanks but ima not bother anyone. I’ve already pissed off a good amount of people just by talking.

You wouldn’t be bothering me, it was a honest statement, please do text.

@im-with-stoopid pets

nah homie you just have to be a little more mindful
take it from someone from someone who has way too many Internet memories they'd love to forget