forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I just read through this page. Visio is. . .-?

Dead. He died

I'm literally just trying to confirm. Don't snap at me please, I did nothing to him or you.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Dead. He died

I'm literally just trying to confirm. Don't snap at me please, I did nothing to him or you.

Ik I’m not. I’m telling it how it is.

@DancingWithMyDemons business

Dead. He died

Ik I’m not. I’m telling it how it is.

ok, just please don't be so blunt. squeezes tighter

lets go of Eli, tears lightly forming in eyes I need to break something…

I’ve already screamed and punched the wall so im just empty now.

Lucky. I can't lose it while I'm in a public place. blinks back tears and readjusts posture I'll have to wait and boil until i get home.

Deleted user

Lucky. I can't lose it while I'm in a public place. blinks back tears and readjusts posture I'll have to wait and boil until i get home.

I'm at home and have to pretend I am Perfectly Fine Thanks For Asking

@spacebluelily language

I am at school and have to pretend i am ok or else they will call the office and then ask me million of questions and then finally they will call my parents and they'll just say why am I crying when i have nothing to be sad over and I won't, no i can't tell them that a friend died because they won't believe me

I'll just wait til bedtime to cry

I am at school and have to pretend i am ok or else they will call the office and then ask me million of questions and then finally they will call my parents and they'll just say why am I crying when i have nothing to be sad over and I won't, no i can't tell them that a friend died because they won't believe me

Look at all of us mentallyunhealthybitches

Deleted user

That's my plan too

@RhysTheFirebird group

Anyways, I’m unsure if anyone wants to hear my cat story. But we all know how Fluff Ball was a spooky man. I had recently gotten a cat. All black fur and warm, but somehow icy at the same time, blue eyes. that same day was the day Visio turned into a cat in the chat that looked exactly like my new cat and I decided- why not- name my cat after him? So I now have a spooky cat, that likes to hide under my bed, which is that darkest place in my house, named Visiones Miraculorum. It does help that he’s very fluffy and cute
Visio said he;d always watch over me through my cat (not creepy at all)
Does anyone want a picture?

Deleted user

Anyways, I’m unsure if anyone wants to hear my cat story. But we all know how Fluff Ball was a spooky man. I had recently gotten a cat. All black fur and warm, but somehow icy at the same time, blue eyes. that same day was the day Visio turned into a cat in the chat that looked exactly like my new cat and I decided- why not- name my cat after him? So I now have a spooky cat, that likes to hide under my bed, which is that darkest place in my house, named Visiones Miraculorum. It does help that he’s very fluffy and cute

sure

@RhysTheFirebird group

sure

9-C39476-C-CE66-45-E5-84-D5-0-EAB6640-A591

Deleted user

sure

9-C39476-C-CE66-45-E5-84-D5-0-EAB6640-A591

Fluff Ball Kitty!!

@Foof

Hey y’all, I’m sorry for your loss, i was not nearly as close as many of you were, but he was strong, and even in the afterlife he is, let’s remember him for the memories, and the experiences. He isn’t with us physically, but in spirit, he is here. I’m sure he’d want us to be strong like him, its good to grieve but please dont make any rash decisions from it, one day it will be our turn, and you’ll see him again, but for now we are here, please feel free to share experiences, memories, and your condolences.