forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I said I missed my french lesson to the Duo Bird ai and it's taking forever to respond…

I'm scared

begins making popcorn

@-LemonTail- language

Duolingo Bird
c.ai
You did what now? Listen up, boy… Do your French lesson or I will kill you. And I don't say things like that lightly. I mean it. You have until tomorrow or your liver is history.

-

Guys-

Ahhhh

Deleted user

I said I missed my french lesson to the Duo Bird ai and it's taking forever to respond…

I'm scared

begins making popcorn

I'm scared for my life

Maybe if younoM give the bird somnome popcorn, itll be nom nice to you. Popcorn?

@-LemonTail- language

I'm scared

begins making popcorn

I'm scared for my life

Maybe if younoM give the bird somnome popcorn, itll be nom nice to you. Popcorn?

Okay takes popcorn

Deleted user

nobody reads fast enough! I read faster than Cinnamon, so I cant rant about parts of the book with her! TwT

What book?

Deleted user

I'm scared

begins making popcorn

Can i have some?

hands you popcorn

@Eli-the-transboi group

I'm scared

begins making popcorn

Can i have some?

hands you popcorn

Thank uuu

Deleted user

guys i just had a mental breakdown

Same- snuggles

cries

Deleted user

i needs popcorn

Heres some popcorn. Also a recipe, and a box of microwavable packets. Now you can make your own popcorn! yay nom

Deleted user

i needs popcorn

Heres some popcorn. Also a recipe, and a box of microwavable packets. Now you can make your own popcorn! yay nom

ya nom