forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

(is this closed, or can i join the fun :) ?)

This is a chaos general chat, no restrictions on membership

unless you want the goods from certain teams, then yes, you will need a membership, but otherwise, the chat is open to all

(i see you stalking winter)

Deleted user

COME JOIN!

A new victim friend :DD

yay…i think

(Very questionable pfp you have there Potato chunk)

thank you?

Deleted user

unless you want the goods from certain teams, then yes, you will need a membership, but otherwise, the chat is open to all

wait, teams? what are the teams?

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Team Chancla is the best team

@spacebluelily language

takes a deep breath

Team Chancla, Team Cheesecake, The entertaining team, team shadow (which was merged with team ghosts i believe), the neutral team, team chicken and I'm sure there are other teams i am not aware of

Deleted user

Basically small cults and groups with fictional membership bonuses. Its a thing, kind of odd and I don't know why its a thing. I'm a proud member of 'undecided'

@RhysTheFirebird group

takes a deep breath

Team Chancla, Team Cheesecake, The entertaining team, team shadow (which was merged with team ghosts i believe), the neutral team, team chicken and I'm sure there are other teams i am not aware of

Excuse me, but ‘Team Shadow’ as you have dubbed it is the Primus de Pulvere Natus.

Deleted user

takes a deep breath

Excuse me, but ‘Team Shadow’ as you have dubbed it is the Primus de Pulvere Natus.

what's the entertaining team's thing

@spacebluelily language

takes a deep breath

I see you are no longer calling it Primus de Pulvere Nates….as you said in your now deleted post.
Also, it was originally called Team Shadow

Deleted user

I am very lost

Yeah, it takes a few hours to acclimate to all this. I still have not, which is why I'm not on a team yet.

@spacebluelily language

takes a deep breath

that would be @entertainer-lord's team (or was it Jaiden's team? I can't remember…)

Deleted user

takes a deep breath

that would be @entertainer-lord's team (or was it Jaiden's team? I can't remember…)

They do performances and trade in body parts, right?

Deleted user

takes a deep breath

OOoo, sounds promising

@spacebluelily language

takes a deep breath

I believe so

@RhysTheFirebird group

takes a deep breath

I see you are no longer calling it Primus de Pulvere Nates….as you said in your now deleted post.
Also, it was originally called Team Shadow

What deleted post?
I’m confused—
. . .
I don’t care. It’s the Primus de Pulvere Natus.

Deleted user

We also have:
Primus/ Shadow is a kind of Death/ Eldritch horror cult thing.
Cheesecake has cheesecake
Chancla has infinite power via the chancla, and a form of immortality.
I still don't know what chicken team is about…

Deleted user

Hi…

what's wrong, who hurt you?

Want me to break kneecaps?

WHO HURT MY BESTIE

Alright, I'm throwing hands. While still protecting the chicky baby of course.

deranged screaming
WHO HURT AVRY?!!!!!!

NOBODY!!! (Only myself…)

@Eli-the-transboi group

Hi…

what's wrong, who hurt you?

Want me to break kneecaps?

WHO HURT MY BESTIE

Alright, I'm throwing hands. While still protecting the chicky baby of course.

deranged screaming
WHO HURT AVRY?!!!!!!

NOBODY!!! (Only myself…)

snuggles

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

I'm starting a new team. The Team of Protecters, also known as the Custodire Clan. I am The Protecter, head of the Custordirers. We get along with all the teams, and help mediate. We keep physical violence reserved for those who threaten the teams.