forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I can't even see straight I am so sad
That mf… Why did he have to die????

Deleted user

It was his damn parents fault.

I know
I want to kill them

@spacebluelily language

It was his damn parents fault.

I know
I want to kill them

they're both dead, if i recall correctly

@False-andrew flash_on

U MEAN TO TELL ME VIS HAD A COMMAFUL ACC 😭😭😭

He only ever made the three poems, out of respect im not looking at the one for Gemma, though, so that's two
They were for us, though, and I just remembered them

You can look at it. . . it's- it reveals a part of him that I want you guys to see.

@Eli-the-transboi group

He only ever made the three poems, out of respect im not looking at the one for Gemma, though, so that's two

You can look at it. . . it's- it reveals a part of him that I want you guys to see.

hugs what does it say?

@im-with-stoopid pets

hugs what does it say?

I will put it here and spoiler it
(If someone hasn't already by the time I've typed it out.)

@im-with-stoopid pets

The Shadow Man's third poem. This one was for Gemma, but she's given us permission to look.

@Eli-the-transboi group

The Shadow Man's third poem. This one was for Gemma, but she's given us permission to look.

And you can already tell this mans a sweet guy.

@-LemonTail- language

And you can already tell this mans a sweet guy.

Yeah

@spacebluelily language

First gain its trust as a wonderful teacher. No threats or anything.
Take them out on a date. Kiss them everywhere that is beautiful, everywhere that is wonderful.
Then break their heart, leaving them with tainted memories of the most beautiful places on earth by the taste of your lips. It will ensure they will never fuck with you again.

jaiden suggested this so, aside from traumatizing duo i have also decided to make them fall in love with me only to destroy them completely MWHAAHAHAHAHA